Chapter#21

Not edited.

Mahnoor's POV:

"Are you planning to spend the whole night there?" I heard Moosa's voice and quickly wiped my tears. I carefully take off my jewellery and dress, washed my make-up, and about to get into the shower when I heard the door knocking.

"Mahnoor did you take any clothes with to wear?"

"No!" I murmured.

"Mahnoor?"

"I- I forgot." I picked my dress to wear again.

"Here, open the door and take it."

I slightly opened the door and snuck my hand out, but instead of clothes, I received a low chuckle from him. He traced my hand lightly with his fingertips and rested them on mine. It was ticklish, I tried to pull back my hand but he grabbed my wrist and handed over the clothes. As soon as his hands leave my wrist I pulled my hand and closed the door.

After a warm shower, I felt a little better. I changed into clothes that Moosa gave me, which was a pair of trousers and a baggy floral printed T-shirt. It doesn't have any dupatta and I am not going in front of him without it. So, I put on the old one.

As I open the door Moosa's head snapped towards me, who was probably trying to bandage his injured hand.

When did he injure his hand?

He frowned at me and quickly covered the distance between us.

"I don't want to see you in this red colour wedding dress. So give it back to Nats or throw it and if you need a dupatta, go and pick one from the wardrobe." He raised his hand to the wardrobe.

I silently walked to it and pick out the first dupatta I put my hand on. Planning to return the dress to Natasha I put it carefully in the wardrobe.

"Have you eaten anything?" I heard Moosa's voice. I turned around and nodded.

"Hm... do you know how to do bandage?" I nodded again.

"Do it for me." He said raising his injured hand in my direction, sitting on the bed.

Without uttering a word I bandaged his hand. I didn't bother myself to sit and stood there, trying hard not to be fazed by his heated gaze. After finishing, I felt a tug on my arm and before I know it, he encircled his arm on my waist leaning his head on my stomach. Startled, I quickly pushed his shoulders to create distance but didn't succeed.

My body jolted when he placed a kiss on my stomach, mumbling "I am sorry."

"D-don't touc-"

"I am sorry Noor."

"It's...it's okay. Whatever it is... it's okay. Just let me go." I kept putting pressure on his shoulders. I was scared, I don't want to be near him. Why won't he let me go???

"Do you even know what I am talking about?" He raised his head to look at me and I remained silent, looking at his face.

I really don't know...

Something flashed in his eyes and the next moment I was spin around and landed on his lap. Caged between his chest and arms. I shrieked and wiggle to get up.

"Wh-what are you doing?... let me go."

"No!" He stated, taking off my dupatta from the head and lose my hair, which I put up in a bun after the shower. All my efforts to getting free were wasted, he was stronger than me in every way. He gently placed a kiss on the cheek and forehead, then rested my head on his shoulder.

His right hand was circled around me while the left hand was buried in my hair, slowly massaging the back of my head and neck. Suddenly I felt the tense muscles relaxing by his action and it also lessened the headache I have been feeling. My struggle also slowed down and my eyes started to feel heavy.

I feel tired ...

"What are you doing to me?" My voice was barely audible.

"Sssh! Don't worry... it's okay. It won't harm you." I felt his arm leaving my waist and holding my hand. He intervened his fingers to mine and his lips touched my forehead.

"I am sorry Noor... I didn't mean to scare you earlier. It's ... just that red dress reminded me the day that man tried to take you away from me... it made me lose my composure... I am sorry love." I can hear him but was too dizzy to answer him or feel any kind of emotion.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked when I didn't respond. I weakly nodded and my eyes went close. The last thing I felt before drifting into sleep was a soft surface under me and the warm touch on my lips.

~*~

Moosa's POV:

Her lips were softer than I had imagined, didn't know how many times I stop myself to touch them with my own. I didn't want to disturb her slumber. I pulled her to my chest and close my eyes. I was also feeling drowsy but still wanted to enjoy this moment, lying beside the woman I love... my wife. Holding her hands in mine I placed a kiss on it and let the sleep take over me.

_______________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!
Early update for you all. I hope you like it.
I may not update any chapter this weekend due to my busy schedule. So apologies in advance.
And a big thank you for your support :)

Now back to the story!
So readers, do you like the chapter?
Still, hate Moosa? ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)