Good News

August 9, 2016

Salam and hello everyone!

It's me, Laila again and this time I am here with  good news.

No, the story is not taken down from all sites, it is still available on links below.
http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?s=474012fa62e76c32486bf8a9a2061ce8&t=875446

http://writtenepisodes.com/24368-watch-video-swasan-you-are-mine-chapter-16

Now, back to the point. I promised YRM readers that I will publish the story when it is fully taken down from all sites. With your help, the story is deleted from most sites, therefore I decide to continue it, starting from August 14th.

But before I do so, there are a few things I want to say to SWASAN readers. Kindly don't ask me to continue it as swasan ff or put it on telly updates. The characters of this story and each of my stories are like real people to me and they are not like how the swasan ff portrayed it to be, especially Ahad and Kanwal.

I received suggestions that by putting them in swasan cast, it will help me gain more readers and I also get comments that I am a liar, stating that this "fake" drama is done to promote YRM. It was quite upsetting, and there were times when I find myself thinking of why would I put up with this drama after having more than 1M readers?

To be honest, I never write to gain readers. I write because I like writing and I've said that numerous times before.

Anyways, moving on to the other part of the good news and that is, I am publishing YRM with a few new chapters. So now, it's upto you to read those chapters and enjoy of course.

Lastly, I want to thank all those readers who believed that this isn't a drama, supported me, encouraged me, helped me in taking down the story from some of the sites and to get over with the situation. Your every message meant a lot to me. Thank you.
And once again thank you amreen_01 musku_g rushdaameen Nikkiscutey and AdibahRafhanah

For more News about updates find me on instagram laila_mehtaab
And on facebook  Mine Series - Lailamehtaab

Take Care :)