Chap.5

We pulled back up to the school so that Blake could get something. Once we left the school to ditch we were all over town.

**FLASHBACK**

Once we got into Blake's car we got food then we decided that because we were supposed to be in school we couldn't really go anywhere public cause school was still in so we thought we could go to the park in an area that kids wont go as much. 'were is that in a park?' well that's were there is no play things for the kids.

 some were, where its not as lively as the main park but still as lovely. Sitting down and pulling out a french fry we relaxed into the soft bright green grass. While the glass shards tickle your feet and hands. "Beautiful today right" I was snapped out of my daze be the sound of Blaze's voice

 " I come here all the time when I need to just get away from everything sometimes" He continues while looking up to the sky. Then chuckling like He had just told some secret joke to him self "I have never brought anyone else here and I just met you" 

I looked away from the clouds to find him looking at me already " Well thank you for trusting me with such a special place with me even though we just started talking to each other" I smiled at him and he smiled back "no problem" he said 

**END OF FLASHBACK**

For the rest of the time when we were at the park we looked at the clouds in sweet silence only talking when there's a small thing on our mind we would like to speak. We would have stayed there longer if the alarm Blake had set when we got to the park didn't go off. "Stay here, OK?" Blake said to me as he got out his car as the end of the day bell rang .

~~~10 mins later~~~

I was still in the car like I was told. I don't know why but I guess it was because I didn't have anything better to do. I heard a noise from in front of the car making me look up to see the big 6 standing around the front of the car. Turning to look at Blake with a raised eye brow. He shrugged and moved his head to the side as if telling me to get out the car. I did as I was told again and got out.

 Shutting the door after I grabbed my back back I had. Looking at the six guys around me confusion must have been written on my face cause Axal stepped forward " Hey, I'm Axal we're going to be going with you to your house if you don't mind" he said scratching the back of his  neck 'awe! he's so cute!' I must have been day dreaming to long cause chase cleared his throat as if he were saying for me to answer.

  'humm have 6 hot guys in my pent house for some hours or only one?' Me being a girl I really didn't even have to think about it "yeah thats fine but we have to walk... there aren't enough room for us to all fit in one car plus I dont want all your cars parked in front of of my home" I said and the nodded "Lead the way my lady" bowed Austin. I started walking while hearing them yell at Austin for being such an idiot.

~~~4 mins later~~~

We were taking the elevator up to my house and let me remind you there was no room in the elevator meaning I was pressed against 6 extra hot guys with my hands to my side. All of a sudden Jordan sneezes pushing me back causing me to loss slight balance , my hand goes back  to keep myself from falling 'oh god' my hand had slipped some more and landed on his... 'chase Junior' and his pants must be really tight right now because with my hand barely gazing it I could feel how hard was 'shit'.

 I was snapped out of it by chase's groan and the elevator doors opening. holding in a gasp  I looked up to chase to find him with his eyes closed very tight and his fist balled up so much his knuckles were turning white.