Chap. 7

"5:30-" I said in a small voice "-it closes at 5:30 today" they way I act around them you would never guess that I'm a street fighter. I think even now if I told them they wouldn't believe me.I guess you could say they make me a different person,"well!" Austin pipes in "no school, homework, and major problems for a week. We all looked at him amused at how happy he looked talking about not having school.'not like he even goes to his classes anyway'.

"I for one have no problem with staying here" spoke Jordan. 'of course not. You have nothing to do'. looking at the clock I remembered I have a fight to night at 8. ' I should call John and tell him I won't be able to make any of fights this week'. Pulling out my phone I pulled up Johns contact and hit dial. 'I think I'm safe to talk to him in front of them'

'right?'

John picked up on the 5th ring "hey, little tiger whats up?"

"Hey, John I cant make it to night I'm kinda locked in my house. Substitute me for someone else OK!?"

"Yeah sure thing, just let me know when you can get back to the box ok? I need to make money. I wont do that if I don't have a good fighter people will pay to see" John explained with a chuckle. Adding my own chuckle I said "Yeah, yeah I know I'll be there when I can get out. Set me up for next week Sunday ok?"

"yeah, OK bye little tiger" John uses the nickname he gave me since I started fighting as a little girl at only the age of 9 or 10 then. Still having my parents that loved me more then I could ever dream of. I wish I could have those days back. Sighing mentally I tuned back into the conversation at hand.

"bye master" I used the nickname I had also gave him on my 11th birthday when he bought me star-wars and Ninja turtle books and said 'you have much to learn young one' me being the dramatic little girl I was I bowed and answered 'yes. master teach me your wise ways'.

I heard a soft chuckle before the line went dead. Smiling to myself I put my phone away then walking to sit on the couch "who was that?" Axal asked his voiced laced with anger. I couldn't explain why I know it wasn't towards me. Maybe because of how his glare was focused on the floor instead of my eyes were I was staring at him with a confused gaze.

" wha-um he-um wa-was a-um friend of my parents and we keep in touch. So he can keep in touch with me, and make sure I'm doing ok" his eyes soften and he isn't glaring any more "oh ok, so you have plans next Sunday then?" he asks next "yes, help him with some papers since he's getting to old to do a lot of things himself". If John were here if would have glared at me for calling him old at what he calls 'prime time of his life' AKA 38 years of age.

"If anything was happening with him, you would tell us right? you wouldn't lie?" Axal had a slightly imitating voice and hooded eyes. 'no' "yes" relaxing I asked a question I knew every one wanted to know the answer to. "So what do we do now" I looked around to the guys to find them all thinking about it 'or so I thought'. "What are we going to wear for this whole week? I might be a guy but I care about my personal hygiene" Cole said.

While I looked at him thinking about the question, The guys were glaring at him. I opened my mouth to answer but Blake beat me to it. "If it wasn't for you you could go home and have new clothes" he said through gritted teeth. Cole was ready to fire back when I cut him off "I have clothes for you". All eyes were now on me with questioning eyes most likely wondering why I have guys clothing. "You do?" Chase asked in the first time in for ever since he came back down stairs.

"Yes, now if you would follow me-" I got up and started up the stairs and the guys falling right behind "-I'll show you". Upstairs there was 7 rooms, 3 in which have nothing in them. walking towards my workout room were all the guy clothes are. when I work out I feel better when the clothing is loose so the sweat doesn't stick to my body as much. Opening the door I could feel they were shocked to see a nerd with a workout place in there home.