Chap.21

*****PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END FOR MORE INFO PLEASE*****

 FULL RECAP OF THE STORY SO FAR:

(BC MY STORY HAD HER TELL HER STORY IN A LOT OF DIFFERENT PLACES IN A LOT OF DIFFERENT WAYS AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T REMEMBER OR CONFUSED, BUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU REMEMBER EVERYTHING FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS RECAP TILL YOU SEE  THE FIRST POV) 

This is a story of a girl named Invery Blaze and who has lost her patents a year ago in a plane crash on there way back form a business trip, but even before that her past was bad because her siblings she had once loved had all faded from her life and have now became a memory as she learns her heart can't trust anyone. Once after the loss of all her siblings she was undergoing a rough time in her life.She once had a older sister named Avery, she ran away and never came back when Invery was only 7. Then once her brother turned 18 he took her two younger siblings: Violet and Dylan and left. 'Hell' that's the only way to describe her life- her world right now. A short time after her older brother Alec had left and took her two younger siblings with him her parents were always gone, but when they were there her mom would teach her new things while her father would make sure she kept up her boxing "Trying to make another walking legacy kiddo" he used to tell her. 

 But, she was 13 and felt like she needed 'love' in her life after all she had lost ,so she went looking, but looking for love in all the wrong places. She did drugs and drank alcohol to days end-well, till her father caught her one day in her room about to shoot up and the disappointment in his eyes was enough to make her stop. So she was left to yet again; look for 'love'.  

 That is how she met the person she thought she could trust her heart with. The boy with the brown eyes and brown hair; her one and only. Or so she thought- The boy only wanted one thing then he left and acted as if he had never known her. At school he teased her and made her feel like shit;worthless- Not only that but made the school hate her and bully her too. Her only friend Yvette to help her, but ever she left her for Australia leaving her for her self and her bully... Till one day he left also: to boarding school in England. Leaving her with a name, a face, and era burning into the back of her head. His name echoing over and over again- Keith... Once he was gone school went back to normal and she was no longer the topic.

 Everything in her life was good till one day she received a knock at the door with officers telling her she truly was by herself now. Alone... The one word she knew would describe her. After court and lots of paperwork the government had decided she could live by herself at only 16 as long as someone checked up on her at least twice a month...

 Even though she was grieving her life was ok again. She had her moms memory and her dads words in her head to keep her going. Kept her going to her The Box; a underground fighting place that is. She trained and slowly became the best.So good that people were now out to get her and she made the nerd she was today. She made a name for herself "BLAZE" they call her. At her first match, the matchmaker John had called her on saying "AND NOW WELCOMING TO THE ARENA BLAZE! HURT LIKE A BURN BUT,HOT AND BEAUTIFUL LIKE FIRE" and it stuck... Every time she had a match for the people who mattered that's what he said. The worthless feeling that she had been left from Keith would fade when it was heard.

 Everything was ok till she met them. The Big Six and her some how it changed her life upside down... For better and for worst. They are slowly making her heart open even though she told herself that will never again. "The nerd" that's what she was for years and no one thought more of it. Like they had forgot the girl that had dated the star athlete and lived in the same town all her life. She was okay with this though! She met these Six Boys and suddenly that wasn't enough; being a fly on the wall no longer cut it...