Chap. 12

"What do you think your doing?" I asked as soon as I heard the door close and-sadly- lock. I figured that I was about to be in here awhile so I sat down at a desk;one hand crossed over the other. It was a while before anyone said anything ,but it was Austin who stepped forward first.

"Are-are you ok?" He asked with his head down looking through thick dark lashes. I took a deep breathe and released slowly...

'That's what this is about'

"Yeah, I'm fine... Why do you ask" I answered. Yet again everyone got quite and waited a long second before saying anything.

"Well, you look kinda-kinda well..." This time it was Axal who spoke. He stammered over his words till he he found the right one.

" Well, you look lifeless" I suppose that would have hurt me feelings if it weren't true at the moment. If someone had said I had grown a third head I would have believed it right now.
I haven't been able to keep being a 'nerd' with them around. I try I really do! It's just that no matter what I do with them I feel like I have to tell them everything and anything I want. That's not the safest in my line of work ,but I can't help it. They all make me feel something different.

Like Axal, he makes me think with the way he talks to me. Hell, the way he LOOKS at me. Blake keeps me from falling under the power of men. He helps me understand sometimes people don't give up. Keeps me from bowing down to men like Keith.

Again...

Cole shows that not everyone can be smart. Yes, yes I know it's weird... It's just that he lets me know-in a way- that he doesn't talk to me so I can do his homework. Yeah,that's how I'll put it. Chase...well he's Chase. He makes me feel like I don't have to hide who I really am. Like I can tell him anything and everything I want.

Jordan is annoying ,but yet I can never stay mad at him. He's always so full of life. He brightens up this hell hole I call 'life'. Austin, cute adorable 'player' Austin. He makes me feel like sometimes it's ok to pretend to be someone your not. Austin is the a 'player' But, I seem to make him blush all the time.

They keep me balanced, even in the small time that I have known them.

"I kept having non-stop nightmares all night and only got like a hour of sleep" I responded with a sigh. The boys remained silent for a long while; looking at each other. Like they were having a silent conversation.

"When did they start back?"Blake finally asked. I looked down...I didn't want to say it. Its to embarrassing.

I feel someone step forward ,and a hand go under my chin. Slowly lifting my head I was met with some of the most vibrant green eyes ever.

Axel leaned close "When-did-they-start-again?" he said getting closer with each word. His breath brushed my lips. We where only a breath away. "The night you guys left" I whispered in the softest voice I could without our lips touching .

In once swift movement Axel was back by the other guys. One by one they all started leaving. When Jordan was on his way out he stopped with one hand on the door knob "You coming?" Jordan asked. "Where are we going?" I asked. They never said anything they just headed out. Jordan shrugged and continued out the door.
'Well, my luck can't any worse...Hopefully'
I let out a deep breathe then left out the door.
*******
We got into Chase's truck that held eight people. Chase was driving ,and no one said anything. After a few minutes we passed my house; down the road a little bit more before stopping at a huge six story house.

"Where are we?" I finally asked once we got out the car. Still no one said anything and continued towards the house.
Sorry...
Mansion!!
Sorry...
Castle!!!!!
That's better
Once we were at the door all the boys seemed to take a slight halt before continuing. Austin opened the door and let us all in. It was nothing like I thought it was going to be. There was people walking, running, skipping, crawling around the house.

I had never seen anything like it except for when I was having a hard time. Houses like this is were the druggies and the drug dealers stayed. Everyone seemed to look at me, till they caught sight of the guys then Scurrying off. Austin continued in front towards the elevator, almost as if he owned the place. He pushed the up button and let us get on.

Yet again Austin was the last to step on the elevator,but before the door shut he announced one thing...

"No one, I mean NO one come up for any reason! If there's a problem talk to Nick" he said in the scariest, deepest, and dominating voice I have ever heard Austin talk in. Of course I have heard the others ,but Austin was always quite... Once the doors closed Axel pushed the floor 6 and waited. Reaching the top we all steeped out "Get in the shower ,change, and your outfit is on the sink" Cole said while pointing at one of the doors inside the enormous bedroom. Nodding I walked in striping off my clothes and getting in.
****
After about fifteen minutes I got out and looked at my 'outfit' which was sleepwear that consisted of blue short shorts a gray tank top and a white bra/underwear set.

'Well this is gonna be fun'

Walking out I find the guys laying on the bed in there sleep wear on also. "Don't you think we have had enough sleep overs?" I asked. "This isn't a sleep over. It's a 'get Invery some sleep' party" Blake said patting an open spot in the middle of the bed.

"So, you brought me here...-" I gestured around the room "- to sleep" I clarified just to make sure I was understanding this correctly. They all nodded "Well, you said you haven't got any sleep since we left and-and well ya know" Cole tried to explain.

I walked slowly to them climbing into to middle while each of them rapped them selfs around some part of me. "Thank you" I told them with heavy eyelids. I heard them mumble there responses before I drifted into a wonderful sleep.
*****
I woke up five hours later feeling well rested and secure wrapped in the guys arms. They always make me feel safe while rapped in there arms. I stayed still letting out a breathe in content. Smiling to myself slightly.

I heard-sorry- felt the rumble of a chest under me
'When did this get here'
"Did you sleep well?" The chest asked from up-under me. Which I soon found out was Chase.

"What makes you say that?" I asked. Unconsciously drawing patterns on his chest. "Well, for starters you woke up smiling" he said while playing with my hair. "Well actually got some sleep!" I said loudly trying to left myself off of Chase. He pulled me back down the same time groans sounded through the room.
'Oh! The others ARE here...'
"Stop moving 'V'! I'm trying to sleep on your ass!" Yelled a husky voiced Jordan.
I jumped out the bed so quick road runner would be proud. Oh! I'm sorry... I TRIED to get up ,but ended up in a very compromising position...
Well...
You see...
I ended up on all 4's in front of a smirking Blake with his arms crossed over his chest. And a very shocked Cole under me holding my hips to keep me from falling. Seeing as Chase was holding onto my hands from behind, making it look like they were tied behind my back.
'God I'm a slut'
I lifted forward hitting my head against Chases making him groan in pain releasing my hands.

Then I FINALLY got off the bed and to make it worse someone walked in... "Hey, bosses the girls are telling me you had some slu-" the guy said before taking in the scene before him.

"Wow guys I thought you guys didn't like to share but...yeah" the guy said backing out of the room ; eyes shooting around to everyone in the room. Now let me tell you what exactly what we looked like.

I was standing in short shorts that had risen through the night and my top was twisted. Then I had bed head which to anyone on the outside would think 'crazy sex' hair.

Then all the guys wore no shirts and either there boxers, basketball shorts, or sweats. They were either smirking or red faced! "Nick...NICK STOP! It's not what it looks like." Austin tried to explain.

'Wait a second...are-are they...GAY!'

"No! No it's cool-look boss... I should have knocked before entering. Please don't mind me! I'm leaving!-" the Nick guy turned to me before saying "-have fun..." Then closed the door.

Axel mumbled a line of curse words before running out the door. Turning to the boys I asked "What did he mean 'boss'?" Now let the lies begin....
#####
Hello!! Chapter 12 is here!! Let a big secret be reviled!! Or not... This chapter was private because of the mature type writing sorry for that! But other then that I have nothing left to say! Soooooo
Please!
COMMENT
SHARE
AND
VOTE!
XOXO
KKLOVITKNOWIT