Chap.14

"What the hell does that mean?!" I yelled at them. Austin sighed-much different from the childish guy I knew- "Of course you don't understand..."
'Understand?'
"I have been through more then enough to understand! Don't fucking tell me I don't!". Shock registered on the faces around us. "Let's just start from the beginning..." Cole said while pinching the bridge of his nose.

*12 hours before*

Have you ever woke up more tired then when you went to sleep?

'I have to stop waking up like this'

Slowly but surely I made my way out of bed and to the shower. Stepping into the hot water I felt my mussels relax. Getting out and getting dressed I made my way to the door.

'Something don't feel right'

Locking the door I make my way to the school. I'm still puzzled because of my missing memories. How does a person lose hours worth of time? Hell, for all I know I could have became a pimps main hoe.

Ok, maybe that was a little crazy, but you never know. Checking my bag I seen that I forgot my phone.

Letting out a deep sigh I closed my bag getting back to the task at hand. It's funny in how such a short amount of time a person or should I say people can change another.

The big six step into my life one day and have it doing leaps the next. One year, one year since I started getting my life together. I was proving to-not only myself- but stereotypes that my past doesn't make my future.

People seem to forget Tha- my thought were cut short my the bell ringing.

I was so into my thoughts I didn't even notice I was already at school, in the school, and to my room. "Hello class! Today will be a work day, so gather your partner". Said the teacher

'What is this class'
"What is this class" spoke a student reading my thoughts. Mr.H seemed like he had to think also. As if he forgot himself. After about a minute or so he shrugged

"Anything you want it to be" was his answer.
~~~
Where in the hell are they?! It's almost time for lunch and the big six are no where to be found.

Even after just meaning them I seem to already need there company.

Pathetic really, no one ever stays by my side. They all leave, the good and the bad. I'm sitting in my 4th period waiting for the lunch bell.

Watching as each second ticks on the big clock.

'45 seconds'

"Miss Blaze may you please tell us the answer" Mrs. Jankins said. A bitter old lady she is, less then 30 seconds of class and she still has us doing work. Glancing at the board I already knew the answer. Might as well waste time.
'15 seconds'
"The answer is 456 over 1,290 but when simplifi-"
'Zero'
Rushing out of class I went to the cafeteria to eat lunch today.

I usually don't eat or go to the fast food restaurant a few blocks from here.

Today was...different... Something isn't the same today, almost as if something is missing. Even though that's not important.

I barely can get through a full day of school since the guys showed up. Sad really... Not even 4 months and they are already changing the way I think... The way I go about my life.

I must have been thinking to hard cause the next thing I know I'm walking into a wall...

'When did that get here? When was it so warm'