Chapter 29

"Good morning, beautiful." Vic whispered just as I opened my eyes. He had stayed with me the entire weekend, and just as he said, we barely left the bed. We cuddled, talked, watched movies. And it was perfect.

"Good morning to you too." I whispered back with a smile. "It's good to see you're not dead."

Vic snickered and looked at me with a confused frown. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." I told him with a laugh. "Just had this weird dream that everyone at campus had disappeared or turned into zombies. I ran into you and your skin was all pale, your hair was messed up, your breath was horrible- basically like right now- and then you just bit me."

Vic looked at me skeptically. "You are as sweet as sugar, aren't you?" He muttered, obviously not amused about what I had just said about his hair and breath.

I giggled innocently and pecked him on his cheek.

"What if it wasn't a dream, though?" He then suddenly asked. I raised an eyebrow at him, but before I could do anything else, he practically jumped on top of me, pinning me down beneath him. He growled and dug his face into my neck, playfully biting and nabbing at my skin.

"You idiot." I laughed. And I could hear him laugh with me.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Only a second later, the knob twisted and in came my brother. "Morn-oh lord! I did not know you had company, my bad." He exclaimed in shock. He simply stood there and stared at us for a moment, until he realized we weren't actually doing what he probably thought we were doing. He eventually tilted his head sideways and frowned as he looked at us.

"What do you want, Oli?" I asked, a little impatiently.

"May I ask who you are and what you are doing on top of my sister, mate?" Oliver finally asked, obviously directed at Vic. His tone was a little disapproving and honestly so out of line.

I sighed and pushed myself upward in a sitting position. "Oliver, this is Vic. He is my boyfriend and pretty much has every right to be on top of me. Now what is it that you want?" I urged.

Oliver scratched the back of his head and chuckled a little. "Right, nice to meet you, Vic. Anyway, sis- I went out last night, met some people, and I just wanted to ask you... that Kellin guy, is he single?"

I snickered softly and nodded. "Um yes, Oli, yes he is." I simply told him.

"Okay, cool." Oliver muttered. "And... he is gay, right?"

"Very much, yeah."

"Great, that's... that's great. Thank you. I'll leave you to it now. Take care of my sister, alright?" He pointed at Vic with a nervous smile, changing it into a thumbs up as soon as Vic nodded at him. God, my brother really was a weird case.

Oliver left the room and closed the door behind him. And just when it was shut, Vic and I both burst out laughing. "What the hell was that?" Vic asked me as he still laughed.

I just shook my head, not being able to stop laughing either. "I'm not entirely sure what that was." I admitted. "Should we warn Kells?"

Vic snickered and ran a hand through his hair. "Nah, we'll just watch this play out."

Right when Vic finished his sentence, I heard a buzzing noise and the familiar sound of my ringtone. I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Please tell me that is not my phone."

Vic made a serious face as he looked at me. "That is not your phone." He tried to tell me with a similar serious tone, but it really didn't work for him so he just ended his sentence with a laugh.