Chapter 1

Isabelle's POV

  I was in Dumbledore's Office, just talking to him.

"Isabelle, would you like to join the feast today?" He asked me.

I nodded. I don't really talk that much.

"That's good, because we would love to have you." He said, getting up.

I smiled.

"Come on, I'll meet you in the Great Hall. Professor McGongall might want your help." He said.

I smiled and nodded. With that, I left his office.

Then I was walking around the corridor, looking for Professor McGongall, until I bumped into someone, causing me to fall down.

"Oof." I sat up and held my head.

"Oh, sorry. Belle." It was Marcus Flint that I bumped into. He helped me up.

"Are you hurt?" he asked. I shook my head no.

He smiled.

"Well, glad that you're not hurt." I smiled just a bit. Then there was an awkward silence.

"So, um...see you at the feast, then?" he said.

I smiled and nodded. He patted me on the head, before he left.

It's a long story between me and Marcus. I continued to walk and found Professor McGongall.

"There you are, Miss Chan. I was expecting you." she said. I smiled and gave her a apology look. Then, we heard chatting of first years coming in.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, before you go in, you'll sorted into your houses. There will be: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin." Said McGongall. I saw a boy with blonde hair, smirking.

"Now, once your sorted...your house will be like your family. Any rule breaking, you will lose points. The ceremony will begin momentary." Said McGongall.

"Isabelle, I want you to stay here and watch them." She whispered to me. I nodded. McGongall left.

"So it's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." Said the blonde boy.

Everyone started to mumbling and whispering. "This is Crabbe and Goyle." He introduced his friends. "And I'm Malfoy." He went up to a boy with dark hair with round glasses. "Draco Malfoy." A boy with red hair snickered.

"Think my name's funny, do you? Mind if I ask yours? Red hair and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley." He sneered. The Weasley Boy glared at him. Draco or should I say Malfoy, turned to Harry.
"Well, soon you'll find some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort." he said. "I can help you there." Malfoy held out his hand out.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." said Harry.

OWNED!! I thought.

McGongall came back and tapped on Malfoy's shoulder. He looked back, then at Harry. He went back to his spot. "We're ready for you now. Follow me."

I was walking along with McGongall, as the Great Doors opened, I saw the other students. Mostly people thought that I was a boy, cause I was wearing pants and a shirt like the others are wearing.

McGongall stood by the Sorting Hat and I went and sat by Professor Dumbledore.

"Will you wait along here, please?" McGongall asked them and they formed a line. "Now, before we begin...Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." she said.