Chapter 10

Isabelle's POV
Today is Christmas Eve. Everyone was leaving home for spending their Christmas with their families.
My Dad couldn't make it, but I understand why. Taking care of the Clan and our Village.

I was walking and saw everyone leaving and hearing the ghosts singing a Christmas Carols.

"That's totally barbaric." I heard Hermione. I turned to the Great Hall and saw her with Ron and Harry. I smiled and walked in.
"That's wizards chess. I've seen you packed." said Ron.
"Seen you haven't." said Hermione.

"Change of plans. My family are visiting my brother, Charlie, in Romania. He's studying dragons there." said Ron.
"Good. You can help Harry. He's still looking for more information about Nicholas Flamel." said Hermione.

"We looked 100 times." Ron whined.
"Not in the Restricted Section. Happy Christmas." Once Hermione turned around, she saw me.

"Oh, Hi. Belle. Didn't see you there." she said. I giggled. Harry and Ron didn't noticed either.
"Hey." I said.
"Didn't see you there, Belle." said Harry.

I just shrugged.
"So. Are you staying here for Christmas?" Hermione asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I am. My Dad's busy right now. Protecting the clan and all."
"Oh, I hope you're going to be fine." she said.

"That's alright." I said, smiling.

"I'd better get going." said Hermione. I nodded. We shared a hug and Hermione left.

Then I looked at Harry and Ron.

"What?" they asked.

I just shrugged. I then sat by Harry.
"So, still figuring about Nicholas Flamel?" I asked. Harry nodded.

"And Ron, I didn't know your brother is studying Dragons." I said.
"Oh, yeah, he does. Charlie loves dragons." said Ron.

I smiled.

"So, what are you doing for Christmas, Belle?" Harry asked.

"Um...I usually just walk around Hogwarts and do nothing. And I usually sing alone." I replied.

"Well, if you have nothing to do...you can hang out with us." said Ron.
"Thanks Ron." I said. "I'm going for a walk." I added.

"Okay, see you later." said Harry. I nodded and left the Great Hall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I got out of the Great Hall, I bumped into Malfoy.

Does this have to happen every time? I thought.

"S-Sorry."

He scoffed. "Whatever."

With that he left. I just rolled my eyes. I was about to leave until I saw something on the floor. I picked it up and looked at it.

It was a necklace. I looked at the back and it had initials.

D.L.M + I.S.C

I got confused. I sighed and put it in my pocket. I don't know where he went, so I guess I'll just wait until I meet him again.

Malfoy's POV
I left her there. I continued to walk and stuffed my hands in my pockets, until I realized something. My eyes widen.

The necklace. I panicked and went to look for it. It wasn't anywhere. Oh no. If she finds out that I like her, I'm doomed. Ever since the kiss, I'm starting fall for her.