Chapter 3

Still Harry's POV
"Good afternoon, class."
"Good Afternoon, Madam Hooch."

"Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Step up to your broomstick. Come on now, hurry up." she said. We all stepped up next to our brooms.
"Stick your right hand over the broom and say, "Up" she instructed.

I did what she told to do.

"Up." My broom came to my hand, very fast.

Well, for Ron. He did say up, but instead, his broom hit him in the face. I laughed. "Shut up, Harry."

We finally had our brooms in our hands.
"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it." We got on our brooms.
"Grip it tight. You don't wanna be sliding off the end." she said. "When I blow my whistle, I want you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment....then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle. 3,2...

*Whistle*

Then suddenly, Neville's broom started to hover by itself. It's being controlled. Then suddenly, he was hanging onto the statue. Then I saw Belle flying towards Neville, but she was too late. Neville fell on the ground.

Isabelle's POV
I saw Neville hanging onto the statue. I grabbed a broom near by and flew. I'm getting closer and closer. I think Neville saw me, but before I knew it, he fell onto the ground. I gasped and hover down and went to Madam Hooch.

She checked Neville's arm. "Oh dear, It's a broken wrist." she said. I went to Neville and gasped.
"I'm sorry." I whispered. Neville looked at me in surprised.

"It's okay, Miss Chan. Good thing you came in time." said Madam Hooch.
"Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the Hosipital Wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch. Miss Chan, would you watch them for me?" she asked. I nodded as she left.

Then I heard someone snickering. I turned around and saw Malfoy, holding Neville's Remembrall.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass." He laughed.
"Give it here, Malfoy." said Harry. Malfoy turned around and glared at Harry.
"No. I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." he said. I got so angry, I went up to him and tried to grabbed it.
He glared at me.

"And why are trying to help scarface here?" he asked. I glared.

And I think it's about time to talk back. I thought.

"Why not just give it back, nicely." I said, holding my hand out. Everyone gasped. Malfoy smirked but he got onto his broom and flew.

"Why don't you two come get it?" I rolled my eyes, I grabbed my broom and Harry did the same. Hermione stopped Harry.

"Harry, No! You heard what Madam Hooch said. Besides, you don't even know how to fly. Isabelle can handle this." she said. We ignored her and flew up.

"What an idiot." I heard Hermione.

Once Harry and I flew up in the sir, we flew side by side.

"Give it here, Malfoy or we'll knock you off your broom!" Harry exclaimed.
"Is that so?" Malfoy asked.

Harry tried to snatch it but Malfoy twirled, making Harry missed.

"Have it your way then." He threw the Remembrall in the air. Harry zooms to the Remembrall.

"Hey." I turned and saw Malfoy. He's really close to me. Then suddenly, he knock my broom, but then thing is....I was floating in the air.

I didn't know I can fly without a broom. I thought.

I looked at Malfoy and smirked.

"How can you do that?" he asked. I smirked more. Then I saw Harry coming back....he had the Remembrall.

"See you down there." I flew back down.

We all cheered but then Professor McGongal came.

"Harry Potter!" We all looked at her. "Follow me." Harry followed her and Malfoy and his puppets snickered. I glared at him.

"What? You can't save him now." he said, smirking. I glared at him more. Hermione rested her hand on my shoulder. I kind of clammed down a bit.

"Well, are you going to say something back, bitch." Everyone gasped.

"W-what did you say to me?" I asked, about to cry.
"I said, "Bitch." he said it again. I gasped.

Calling me a 'bitch' really hurt. I decided to walk away, I don't want to fight him.
"Where are you going, bitch?" He grabbed my arm, causing me to slap him very hard.

Where did I get this strength? I thought.

I glared at him and walked back inside the castle.