Chapter 13

Isabelle's POV

Everyone is back from their Christmas Break and my hair is getting long. Maybe I should leave it.
I walked out of my room and head to the library.

I've decided to read my book that Hermione gave me until I heard her voice.

Hermione's POV

"I had you looking in the wrong section. How could I be so stupid?" I said, slamming the book on the table.
"I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading." I added.

"This is light?' Ron said, with sarcasm. that made me glared at him.
I opened the book and found it easily.

"Of course! Here it is! Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone." I said.
"The what?" they asked.

"Honestly, don't you two read?" I said.

"The Sorcerere's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It'll transform any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life which will make the drinker immortal." I read.

"Immortal?" said Ron.
"It means you'll never die." I said.
"I know what it means." he said. Harry shushed him.

"The only Stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel...the noted alchemist who last year celebrated his 665th birthday." I read.

Harry and Ron seemed shocked.
"That's what Fluffy's guarding. That's what's under the trap door. The Sorcerer's Stone."

"We need to ask Hagrid again." said Harry. Ron and I agreed.
"As anyone seen Belle?' I asked.

"No, I didn't." Harry replied.

Isabelle's POV
The Sorcerer's Stone? I thought.

Later that night
I was with Professor Mcgongall, organizing her papers, until I heard someone came in. And guess who....
"Mr. Malfoy? What are you doing out of bed?" asked Professor McGongall.

"Sorry, Professor. I saw Potter, Weasley and Granger out of Hogwarts ground." he said. My eyes widen at that.
"Take me to them." she said.
She walked out. Malfoy and I were having a staring contest. He smirked and left. I sighed and continued to what I was doing.

Guys. What were you thinking? I thought.

Harry's POV
We walked back to the castle, hopefully we won't get caught, because we saw Malfoy out there too.
"Hagrid always wanted a dragon. Told me so the first time I met him." I said.
"It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows." said Ron.

"I don't understand. Is that bad?' I asked.
"It's bad." Ron replied, scared. Then in front of us, there was Professor McGongall.

"Good evening." she said. Then Malfoy came behind her and smirked.

We went to her office and we saw Belle there. She seems shocked to see us.
"Nothing, I repeat, nothing...gives a student the right to walk about at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken." said Professor McGongall.

"50?!" I said, shocked.
"Each."

Isabelle's POV
"50?!" Harry said, shocked.
"Each." she said.

My eyes widen at that. But it couldn't be helped.

"To ensure it doesn't happen again...all four of you will receive detention." said Professor McGongall.

Malfoy's smirk faded away.

"Excuse me, professor, perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the four of us." he said.
"No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. Honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will join your classmates in detention." she said. I can see Harry smirked as well. Cute. I thought.