Chapter 13 ~ All I Want For Christmas Is You

I'm actually going to do a Christmas chapter (or 2).

I didn't do one in both Superman and Not Alone but this will be happy :)

Enjoy my friends :)

-------------------------------------------------

Ryder exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist (just a towel) and his hair all spiked and slicked back from the water.

"Hey Ryd." Ryley says, cross legged on the bed.

"Hey." Ryder says, going to his wardrobe to find some clothes to wear.

"So Christmas is coming up soon. What are you going to get me?" Ryley says with a smile.

"I don't know. What are you going to get me?" Ryder asks.

"Don't know." Ryley says.

"Well, you won't know what I'm getting you. Anyway, what do you want?" Ryder asks, taking his towel off so he's standing naked in the bedroom then he quickly puts some underwear on.

"You."

"You already have me."

"I know."

Ryder goes over and kisses her after he puts some jeans on, "And you're not getting rid of me anytime soon."

-------------------------------------------

"We're snowed in." Marley says, looking out of the window.

"And according to the airport's website, all flights are cancelled for the next couple of days. Well, until the snow is all cleared up." Jake says.

"So we're not heading back to Lima for Christmas?" Ryley asks.

"Doesn't look like it." Jake says.

"This sucks." Ryder says.

"Well, Quinn, Puck, Sam and Mercedes are in town at the moment. It might just be a Glee Club Graduates Christmas." Marley says.

"I thought Kitty, Joe, Unique and Rory were also in town." Ryley says.

"They're not." Marley says.

"So our Christmas might just be sing-a-longs and eating." Jake says.

"It could be fun." Ryder says.

"With Rachel singing all the songs, that sounds like fun." Ryley says.

--------------------------------------------

There's three weeks until Christmas.

Most of their Christmas shopping has been done and down they've bought their Christmas tree. Now it's time to decorate.

"We need some holiday jams to play and sing a long to while doing this." Ryley says, getting her iPod and plugging it into a speaker.

"Play it, girl!" Marley says.

[Ryley:]

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you, yeah.