Chapter 27 ~ Guys Day

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

"Marls and I are heading out for the day. We're having a girls day out. You guys can enjoy a boys day if you want to." Ryley says.

"Have fun." Ryder says, kissing his girlfriend.

"Come on, Marls. How long does it take for you to pee?" Ryley shouts out after kissing Ryder.

Marley comes out of the bathroom, looking a tad annoyed at her friend, "Do you have to exclaim my personal business all the time?"

"Yes. Yes I do." Ryley says with a smirk.

"You two fight like an old married couple." Jake says, entering the living room.

"While we're not married. We're not even lesbian." Ryley says.

"Lesbihonest." Marley says with a joking smirk.

"There's only one person I'd go lesbian for and that would be Jennifer Lawrence. And maybe Nina Dobrev." Ryley says.

"Stop talking about going lesbian for anyone. You're getting married to me, right? You're straight." Ryder says, kissing her cheek.

"Or am I? You could be my beard." Ryley says with an evil smirk just like Damon Salvatore when he wants things his way on The Vampire Diaries.

"Just go on your girls day with Marley." Ryder says and kisses her again.

"Let's go, Ms Rose." Ryley says, grabbing her bag.

"We shall, future Mrs Lynn." Marley says.

They link arms and walk out the door, laughing.

"Well that was weird." Jake says from his spot on the couch.

"I agree with you so much." Ryder says, looking at the door where the girls just left.

Jake gets off the couch, "Well the girls have gone out, we should have a guys day."

"Let's play some video games. How about Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe?" Ryder asks.

"Awesome game and I'm going to smash you, man." Jake says.

"Bring it, Puckerman!" Ryder says.

"Come at me, bro." Jake says.

"Advance towards me, brethren." Ryder says, patting his chest in a tough way.

"This just got weird. But not as weird as the girls before they left." Jake says.

"Agreed." Ryder says with a nod.

Jake gets the game and puts it into the Xbox 360 console. They both grab controllers and start to play. Ryder selects Superman and Jake selects Batman. The two battle it out but Ryder wins in the end since Superman has super powers.

"Dude, you suck." Jake says, throwing a pillow at his best friend with a slight smile.

"Superman is superior so take that!" Ryder says, pumping his fists in the air with his controller in one of his hands.

"Douche." Jake mumbles.

------------------------------------------------

After two hours of Jake trying to beat Ryder as all of the characters in the video game, Jake finally wins and the two decide change their game.

They're now playing LEGO Stars Wars: The Complete Saga.

"Why are we playing this game?" Jake asks as Ryder sits down after putting the games disc in.