The Decision

??? P.O.V (^in his bedroom^)

Prince: So what do you think?

Jacob:*in deep thought* Huh?

Prince: About the girls I picked out for you?

Jacob: Oh well their all so .... very.... ?

Prince: I get what your saying I see their amazing aren't they good thing I created a slideshow Cloe, Emily Jessica, Jennifer, Hannah, Sarah, Savannah, Isabell, Ava, Sophia, Mia, Nicole, Brandy, Kesha, Michelle, Jasmine.

Prince: Cloe 36-24-21 Hazel eyes blonde hai...

Jacob: *that one girl man I could see that* I caught just a two second glimpse of that girl in the slideshow and I got hard.

Prince: Jacob!

Jacob: Huh man what?

prince: What do you think man who will it be.

Jacob: Oh well they're all very nice.

Prince: I know right I mean had just the right pick of white, black, hispanic, and mixed girls with long hair and accents and juicy titties too! They all do any thing that you ask them and the best part is I illuminated all the stick figures with nothing to offer.

Jacob: Yeah.

Prince: I told your parents that I would be the perfect one for this job who would know what type of girls you into other than your best friend am I right.

Jacob: Yeah.

Prince: Although I mite have made it too hard cuz even I cant pick one.

Jacob: Yeah.

Prince: So come on man which one?

Jacob: Im stuck in between Nicole and Brandy.

Prince: Ahh yeah the twins!

Jacob: No I meant the one in between them.

Prince: *finds her picture*The ghetto one?

Jacob: Yeah. (sees her picture and I smiled a little and started to grow hard in my pants)

Prince: Whats to like about her?

Jacob: Whats not to like about her?

Prince: Her rudeness, her stubbornness, her attitude(gco)

Jacob: Her feistiness, her courage, that dress, and the outfit that she had on when she left, her ass.

Prince: She did not have...(gco)

Jacob: She did so nigga and I just wanted to leave teeth marks on that ass, the only way to described when she left was slim thick .

Prince: What about the girls I picked they where slim thick.

Jacob: Nah man the girls that you picked was apparently for you not me.

Prince: What they were yours just right for the pickings.

Jacob: Nah those where you types of girls again your type.

Prince: Whoa whoa whoa nigga first of all I aint got no type bad bitches is the only thing that I like.

Jacob: First of all plz tell how you can say that you don't have a type but that bad bitches is the only thing that you like cuz if I'm not mistaken don't that count as a type. And secondly you do have a type.

Prince: Oh really.

Jacob: Mmmh just like you said before white, black, hispanic, and mixed girls with long hair and accents and juicy titties too they all do any thing that you ask them.