This is a first

Prince P.O.V

There it was between the silence it was between the two of us or here and I or what ever the hell it is. She was trying not to look at me but I could tell she was mad. Damn the way that dress hugged and caressed her every curve was mesmerizing, I was practically undressing her with my eyes. The things I wanted to do to her just to make her scream my name I know I gotta stop my self but she looks, (looks at her up and down) she looks, she looks like she's trying to tell me something.

Yn- What are you staring at don't you have someone else to stare at?

Jacob- Like who?

Yn- Your date.

Jacob- My da- Oh my date! Ye yeah right! I'll go get her (takes a few steps away then comes back) Yn to cut the bullshit you look really good today.

Yn- Thanks? And you not be'in a jerk.

Jacob- (leaves)

Yn's P.O.V

Ok first of all can I just say that I can't believe dat Rosey was right bout how I'm wear'in this dress I Jacob definitely like seeing me in this dress. But now I got Princeton  I think he try'in to be nice to me I never really thought that was possible scince never knew he had any human emotions. Any ways I'm standin here getting a little worried Jacob isn't here yet and I'm wondering what's taking him so long but it's not like I'm going to go try and find him because I'm pretty sure I'm going to get myself lost but I got to say besides all that I have been enjoying myself. After all that dancing  we did after he came back the Galla in the lot faster than what I thought it would it felt like I had been in there for only 2 minutes when I have been in there for 3 hours you know I was exhausted I ended up falling asleep on the ride home I thanked him for inviting me since I had a good time.  

(makes a phone call)

Yn- Hey Rosey! 

Rosita- Hola Yn how did everything turn out As if I already didn't know.

Yn- Girl it was it was like I was in a Cinderella movie and I was Bradi I neva wanted to leave.  

Rosita- And was aright about the dress? 

Yn- Ok Ok I'll admit Jacob Love see'in me in that dress and the Prince it was real weird around him but how are you I haven't heard much?

Rosita- oh me I'm just fine don't worry about me I've just had a few things of my own to handle but its nothing for you to get all worried about.

Yn- well I just really want to thanky(gco) 

Rosita- Im sorry but I really have to keep this line open mija maybe we can finish this conversation tomorrow?

Yn- Well its cool I get that you busy and all I call up tomorrow. 

Rosita- bye Yn. 

Yn- B

(End of convo well that was a first.) 

Grabs up my cell to txt Jacob

hey Baby?

Janji1996- Hey Yn you miss me already 

Yn- I dont really know how to ask this but since Jacob is tried being nice and reasonable today I was figuring maybe you and you're friends could come over and we could all hang out at my place. you just to get a break from the cushy and lavished life style.

Janji1996- Sure why not it'll be great to see you two get along with my own two eyes.