18)

|Amber's point of view|

I was doing my make up for my date with cam when someone knocked on our hotel door.

"Cam can you get that" i shouted from the bathroom.

"Sure" he answered.

"Amber some girl is here to see you. Probably just a fan, do u want me to tell her to leave" he says.

"No!" i shout. I love meeting fans, as long as i dont get swarmed!

I walk out, only to see my best, and only, friend from home.

"Omg, Kellianne??"

"Amber!" she announced, hugging me tight. With me obviously hugging back.

"How did you know i was here?" i ask.

"I dont live under a rock, Amber. There's swarms of fans downstairs in the lobby" she chuckled. And then i remembered cam was in the room.

"Oh and cam, this is Kellianne, K this is cam, Logan's dad" i introduce, even though she already knew who he was.

"Speaking of Logan, where is she? I miss that little monster" she said.

"She's in the other room watching spongebob" i answer and leave to get her.

"Logan guess who's here"

"Who?" she asks.

"Go see" i smile, knowing how much she loves Kellianne.

She runs out of the room and i follow.

Her eyes light up when she sees Kellianne and she runs into her arms.

"Kewwwwiiiiii" she yells, since she cant pronounce Kellianne yet.

"Hey loggy" Kellianne smiles.

"I miss you" Logan announces causing my smile to become HUGE.

"Aww, i missed you too Logan"

"Oh Amber, Carter cancelled he can't watch Logan tonight" cam announced and my smile fades.

"Aww, i was excited to go out tonight"

"I can watch her for you" Kellianne offers.

"No, K you dont have to do that"

"No really its fine. I've watched her before. Plus, i love hanging out with my loggybear" she giggles, causing logan to giggle.

"Ok. Thanks K." i say hugging her once she put Logan down.

"Anytime bae, anytime" she says and i chuckle.

"Ok well we better get going" cam says grabbing his wallet.

"Ok" i respond.

"Thanks again for watching Logan"  i say to Kellianne.

"Have fun...but not too much fun, if ya know what i mean" she says.

"Haha very funny" i laugh, sarcastically.

"Bye love you" i say walking out the door.

"Love you too" she calls after me, but as cam was walking out, she stopped him and said something to him, but i couldn't hear what. Whatever it was, it caused him to shake his head, laugh, and he said something back, but again, i couldn't hear.

|Kellianne's point of view| (thought id try somethin new)

As cam was walking out the door, i made sure to stop him.

"Listen, Amber is my best friend. And if you hurt her, i swear, i will kill you with my bare hands" i said, only half joking.

He laughed and shook his head.

"Trust me, you don't need to worry about me hurting Amber. I love her too much to lose her" he said seriously and i nodded my head as he left.