29)

|Amber's point of view|

It's been 2 weeks since we moved in, and finally all of our boxes are unpacked. We have magcon again this week, but we don't even need to find a hotel, because this week, magcon is held right here in Cali.

Of course since Bart is too cheap to get the guys a hotel, he's forcing us to let all the guys stay here. And the guys are most likely going to be bringing their girlfriends...

We are going to be having like 18 people staying here for 2 weeks, its going to be INSANE! And of course, that means Ashlynn is staying here for 2 weeks as well...fun. Note my sarcasm.

"They guys should be here any minute" cam says and i nod, and finish making logan her lunch, which consists of a jelly sandwich, because she is allergic to peanut butter.

Suddenly all the guys and their girlfriends burst through our front door.

"We really need to start locking that door" i say to cam, he nods and we both start laughing.

"Hey guys." cam and i say simultaneously.

"Heyy" they all say...simultaneously, okay thats weird.

"Nash, Kellianne is in the guest room" i say immediately and he rolls his eyes.

"Well hello to you too Amber"

"I said hi, now, Kellianne is in the guest room" i say as he walks away, shaking his head and laughing.

"Our house only has seven guestrooms, and there's like 18 of you, so you guys are obviously gonna have to share rooms" i explain.

"Obviously" ashlynn scoffs. I just roll my eyes at her.

"But guys if your going to be staying here, then i do have rules, mostly just because Logan is only 3 and you guys can't be inappropriate around her, which means no swearing, and taylor, filter!!." i start, and everyone laughs.

"Logan goes to sleep at 8:30 so you guys really can't be loud after that, and most nights she wakes up screaming from a nightmare, so be prepared and don't get mad at her because she can't help it. And she'll just come sleep with me and cam ok?" i tell them and they all nod, except for Ashlynn, who crosses her arms and rolls her eyes. Whatever i think to myself.

"I better not wake up at 3 in the morning from that little Brat" she states as i give her a death glare.

"Excuse me?"

"I said i better not-"

"Yea i heard you, but don't talk about my daughter like that!" i half-yell.

"I can talk however i want." she says.

"Not in my house you can't!" I'm full on yelling now, i hope Logan isn't paying attention.

"Amber calm down" Jack (gilinsky) says.

"No, she can't talk about my daughter like that, and especially not in my own home! Now you brought that slut in here, you get her out!! Now!" i shout.

"You can't tell me what to do, im not your daughter, unlike that little mistake in the living room" she sneers.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" i scream and push her out the door, slamming it in her face. I run upstairs to the room i share with Cam and slam the door. I slide down the side of the wall, bringing my knees to my chest, sobbing and panting from anger. She cannot talk like that about my daughter, inside my house, who the heck does she think she is?

Cam bursts through the door, and makes his way over to where im sitting. He sits down beside me and pulls me into his chest, whispering things like