100)

|Jack Johnson's point of view|

"I mean, don't you think you guys are kind of young? Your nineteen and she's eighteen" i say, trying to talk some sense into Cam.

"No! I don't think we're too young. And anyways, when has 'being too young' stopped us from anything? We have a 4 year old daughter..." he says.

"But that wasn't on purpose! And im not saying she was an accident because i love that kid to death, but she definitely wasn't planned. Think about this dude. Its your decision and i'll support you either way...but think about this." i explain.

"I already have.." is all he says before turning around and leaving the room.

I sigh and go back to writing a rap for a new song.

|Amber's point of view|

I wake up to Logan jumping on my bed.

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up! Its my birthday!" she says excitedly.

"I know! Happy birthday baby girl" i smile and kiss her cheek. I can't believe she's four?!?

Cam comes into our room. I don't know where he went, but i don't really care.

"Daddy! Its my birthday!" Logan exclaims.

"It is?!" he fake acts surprised. She nods excitedly.

"Happy birthday princess" he smiles, as she jumps into his arms.

He kisses the top of her head, before setting her back down, and walking over to me.

"Happy anniversary." he says. I smile, quickly kissing him.

"Happy anniversary" i say, still smiling.

"6 years since we met..." i say quietly.

"The best 6 years of my life" he responds. He pecks my lips and turns to Logan.

"You wanna go to the beach for your birthday babygirl?" he asks her.

"Yayyyyy Beach beach beach!" she jumps around and i smile.

At the beach

The sun was setting, but we didn't leave. I cuddled up to Cam, laying on our towels, while Logan played in the sand.

"Look.." he says quietly, pointing to the sky.

I look up and see a skywriter spelling something out. I smile.

"Mommy daddy come play!" Logan calls. We laugh slightly and let her drag us to the water.

I keep looking up to see what the skywriter was spelling.

I lo

I lo...? Hmh.

About an hour later (yes it takes tht long)

"Look" Cam points to the sky again. I totally forgot about the the skywriter!

I love u Amber

I stand there shocked. Cam did this...

I turn back to face him, and see him on one knee. I gasp, as tears fill my eyes.

"Amber. I love you. More than anything. Your my whole world, and more. I don't know where i would be without you, and i don't want to know. You mean more to me than anything, i can't even begin to describe. Will you marry me?" he ask. I nod my head yes, because i can't seem to find the words to speak. He smiles, hugging me. We pull away from the hug, and he slips the ring on my finger. I smile as tears spill over, onto my cheeks.

Cam presses his lips to mine.

Im getting married, to the love of my life and the father of my daughter. My whole life is about to change. But a little change never hurt anybody.

Okay guys thats it!! 'Pregnant with a Dallas' is officially over.

Chapter 100!!!!!

Don't worry! I've already decided, i am definitely making either a sequel or a prequel, or maybe both!

I don't know when, but its happening, definitely!!

What would you guys want? A prequel or sequel? Lemme kno.
And guess what!! IM HAVING A CONTEST!!!

Gimme some names for the pre/sequel. Ill pick the best one. Also gimme a cover!! Again, ill pick the best one. :-*

Mk guys thanks for reading. I love you guys:-*

Remember guys, the book's over, not the story<3