78)

|Amber's point of view|

"Hey dad. We're back!" i yell through the house.

"Already? What did he want?" my dad asks, walking down the stairs, behind Logan.

"He asked why i left school. I don't know it was really awkward" i answered.

"Yea. Weird" he says.

"Well im going to go finish packing Logan's toys" i begin walking towards the stairs.

"Ill help" cam states, following behind me.

We get up to her room and see how messy it is.

"My gosh, did a tornado hit this room?" i mumble.

"I wouldn't be surprised" cam laughs, kissing my cheek.

We begin to clean up the mess, when suddenly, nausea engulfs my body.

I quickly rub the bathroom, barely making it before puking my guts out.

As usual, Cam comes in and holds my hair back.

"Thanks. Sorry, this is disgusting" i laugh, wiping my mouth with a piece of toilet paper.

"Whoever named this 'morning sickness' clearly was never pregnant" i state.

"I guess not" cam laughs.

---------------------------

The next morning, i go downstairs for breakfast and of course, just of course, my dad is making bacon.

Usually i love bacon, but smelling meat and being pregnant don't really go together.

I immediately get nauseous and
run back upstairs, holding my breathe, and run into the bathroom to puke.

After about a half hour of constant puking, i finally stop, but i know that the rest of the house smells like bacon.

Cam finally wakes up and walks into the bathroom.

"You okay?" he asks, tiredly.

"Yea, but can you go see if it still smells like bacon downstairs, because if it does then im not going anywhere near the kitchen" i state.

"Why? You love bacon"

''Yea i know, but cam, im pregnant. The smell of meat is so nauseating for me now" i state.

"Okay, sure ill go check"

"Thank you" i smile as he leaves the room.

He comes back a few minutes later.

"It still smells" he states , i sigh.

"I guess im stuck up here then" i say, quietly as cam sits down next to me.

"I'll stay up here with you then" he says, pulling me onto his lap.

"Aww thanks" i smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

"You know most of your fans are going to hate me right" i say.

"What do you mean?"

"They already don't like that im with you, i doubt that they'll be very happy that im having your kid. Again" i explain.

''Then they aren't actually a fan" he says and kisses my head. "Because you, Logan, and this baby mean so much more to me."

I smile and wrap my arms around him.

We then sit in silence, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one, for probably a half hour.

"Wanna go see if it still smells?" Cam eventually asks, breaking our silence.

I nod and get up. As we're walking out, he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

We get to the kitchen, and it still smells. My stomach turns as i throw up in the trash can next to me. I run out the front door, Because its closest, and sit on the steps infront of my dad's house.

I throw up one last time, as a boy, probably around my age, comes running up to me.

"Hey are you okay?"he asks.

"Yea im fine, it just, smells really bad in there" i say, gesturing to my dad's house behind me.

"Oh"

"Im Luke" the boy introduces.

"Im Amber" i smile.

Seconds later, cam comes out.

"Okay, your good. We got rid of the 'bacon' smell" he says to me.

"Thanks, but you really didn't need to work so hard. I could've just stayed out here" i say.

"Please Amber, no. You can come inside" he laughs. I peck his lips and then he notices Luke standing there, ever so awkwardly.

"Uhh hi" he says.

"Oh, this is Luke" i introduce.

"Hi..."luke says.

"Hi" cam says.

"You guys are so awkward" i laugh.

"Well...im going to go. Nice meeting you Amber" Luke awkwardly says.

"You too" i smile as he turns around to leave.

--------------------------

|Luke's point of view|

Of course she has a boyfriend. How could someone as beautiful as Amber, not have a boyfriend.

As im walking home, I look back.

The boy said something and she smiled. He then, bends down and says something to..her stomach?

He kisses her stomach before standing back up, and kissing her lips.

Now it makes sense....all of it.

She's pregnant

Sry this was a really boring chapter

Q: do u like field hockey?

A: omggg yaaaaaasssss i love field hockey. I wanna play it next yr in hs.