86)

|Amber's point of view|

4 months later

Im five months pregnant now, and Cam and I are finding out the gender today. Saying im nervous is an understatement.

I now have a small bump, but still isn't noticeable under a baggy sweatshirt.

Logan begged us to let her come and we eventually gave in. She's so excited to be a big sister, and is always talking about how she can't wait to see the baby.

We sit in the waiting room for what feels like hours, until my name is finally called.

"Amber Greene" the nurse calls out. We stand up and Cam picks Logan up and puts her on his hip.

We follow her into a room, with a large ultrasound machine in the corner.

"Dr. Carson will be with you in just a few short minutes." she states, leaving the room.

"So, are you excited?" cam asks.

"Dude, is that even a question" i laugh as he cracks one of his perfect smiles.

"I can't wait" he breathes out, still smiling.

"Me neither" i smile and quickly kiss him.

"I have an idea" i say as THE BEST IDEA EVERRRRRR comes to mind.

"We should get the pictures and have him write on the back whether its a boy or girl. And then give them to one person and have them make a cake. And next week, we can have a reveal party and if the inside of the cake is blue, then its a boy, if its pink, then its a girl. We'll find out then" i explain, starting to get excited with this idea. (Ok so i saw this on cake boss and srsly fell in love with the idea)

"Thats a great idea" he smiles and kisses me.

"Get some Daddy!" Logan calls out. We pull away, laughing but still in total shock.

"Logan, where did you learn that?!" i ask, surprised.

"Nash and Taylor" she says.

"Of course " cam rolls his eyes.

Seconds later, dr.  Carson comes in and we do the ultrasound.

"Okay and would you like to know the gender?" he asks.

"Um no. But could you write it on the back of one of the pictures?" i ask.

"Yea sure" he says confuzzled.

"How many pictures would you like?" he asks.

"Umm" i turn cam "would they guys want them?"

"Probably" he answers.

"Okay, um wow. So Nash, Matt, Taylor, Brent, Gilinsky, Johnson, Aaron, Carter, Kian, Jc, Ricky, Trevor, Hayes, Shawn, my dad, my brother, your mom, Kellianne, Melisa, Caiti, Brynn, Paige, Keyara, McKenna, Chelsea, Madison, and Julliette and obviously one for us. So....um 28 pictures" i state....i have too many friends, and Jack and Madison are officially dating now.

"Okay, here you go." he prints out the pictures and hands them to us.

We grab the pictures, thank him and leave.

When we get home, everyone comes running up to us, asking what the gender is.

"Um, we don't know." i answer as all their excited expressions turn confused. I explain my idea to them.

Okay my story is getting really crappy lately sorry :(

Q: least favorite jack & jack song.

A: i loooooove all their songs but if I truly HAD to pick one then Groove.