Important News

Arms snaked around your waist as the all-too-familiar voice spoke: "Mind if I borrow your friend for a minute, F/N?"

A grin spread across your lips as you turned around, still in his arms.

"Hey, mi amore." he said, only meant for your ears.

(Not like everything around you felt like it disappeared when he was around.)

"Hey C/N." you replied, completely forgetting your friend until he coughed, ruining your little moment.

"Uh, sorry, F/N, but it looks like I have to go. You'll be fine with O/F/N, right?" He nodded, and before he could probably answer, C/N had taken your hand, pulling you away from him.

"So? Why did you need to borrow me from my perfectly sane conversation with F/N?" You both laughed at the inside joke.

"Something very, very important." he replied with a seriousness that immediately peaked your curiosity.

"Oh? What is it?" you asked, trying not to show your curiosity but failing miserably. He leaned towards your ear and whispered: "You look absolutely breath-taking today, Y/N."

He looked at you with a silly grin, making you blush. "Oh shut up." you muttered, your heart-rate rapidly increasing.

Damnit, C/N, stop being so damn perfect.

Not knowing what to say, you pressed your lips against his for a short kiss. C/N apparently had other plans and cupped your cheeks with his hands, biting your lip softly.

Seeing the opportunity and taking it, you ran your hand through his H/S, H/C hair.

The bell interrupted you and you quickly pulled back.

"I think I should go before I decide that I can skip these bloody exams." he spoke, the silly grin back on his face. You blushed again - you swear, you never blushed in your life before tall dark hero C/N showed up - and smiled up at him.

"I'm flattered that you call me your tall dark hero, Y/N." he said, laughing as your eyes widened to the size of softballs.

"Did I say that out loud?"