Awkward Encounters

After your best friend told your crush everything you had forbid her to say, it had been quite awkward between you two. 

Suddenly, you ran into him - literally - , making you drop your books. He helped you up... and now there was nothing to stop the awkward conversations. 

"Uh I'm sorry for - whoa, Y/N, you're wearing make-up." he spoke and you raised an eyebrow, trying to hide your blush.

"Yeah, I am?" you asked, suddenly very self-conscious. Did he not like it? Was it smudged? Too much? 

"It-it looks good. Very good." 

You could no longer hide the weirdly dark shade of red covering your cheeks. You rubbed you arm shyly, only to bite your lip hard when your fingers roughly wiped over a bruise. 

"Thanks, I think. Thanks for helping me up too, by the way." you managed to say. God, can I just walk away now? 

He smiled, nodded politely, asked: "Are you sure you're okay? You look a bit flustered." and that's when you realized the poor boy had no idea he was the reason why you were 'looking a bit flustered'. 

He suddenly reached out to your hair and tucked a stubborn strand of hair behind your ear, before tracing your jawline. 

As if he realized what he was doing, he abruptly pulled his hand back, also blushing slightly. "I'll, uh, i'll see you 'round." he spoke, and you nodded as a good-bye. 

Oh, thank the lord. 

His shoulder brushed yours as you stepped past each other. 

Suddenly your forgotten friends snorted loudly. "God," F/N said, "you two are an awkward mess."

"You can almost smell the sexual tension." Your other friend paused dramatically, "and I'm having a cold! Just kiss him already, you fool!" 

You stopped walking and turned around. It's not like you had anything to lose, right? 

"C/N, wait!" You called out and he turned around as well. Before he could say anything you'd crossed the small distance between you two, grabbed him by his lapels and kissed him hard on the mouth. 

He tasted like...everything good in the world. The first few seconds he'd been taken aback, but then he pulled on the loops of your shorts, successfully getting you closer to him. 

Biting your lip softly, then wiping his tongue over the bite, he managed to make the kiss even better then you'd imagined. 

(And you'd been imagining it a lot lately.) 

You heard the faint shrieking of your best friend, but it soon disappeared as C/N overrode your systems.