Drunk

"You know," C/N slurred, "I should get a tattoo."
You burst out into laughter and he glared sideways at you. "You should definitely not get a tattoo, C/N."
He abruptly stood up and put his fists on his sides, looking a bit like Superman, only this superman could barely stand. "That's it. I'm getting a tattoo. A very..." He was silent for a moment. "What was I saying again?"
"You were going to get a tattoo." You helped him out, covering up your laugh with a cough.
"Yes, right. Right! Me! A tattoo! I would look smoking hot, dontcha think?"
You shook your head, laughing again. He then took your hand and dragged you along with him, to the tattoo parlor conveniently placed across the street.

A small bell tinkled when you entered, but loud music soon covered up the sound completely.
C/N was already talking to the owner. "I," he dragged the one syllable out, making it seem as if it were four syllables, "Want an appointment for a tat-tooey."
The owner had obviously dealt with more drunks before. "Alrighty, sir. When d'you want to stop by?"
"Mmh." he tapped his chin a couple of times. "T'morrow."

The guy nodded and you groaned mentally. This wasn't going to end well and you knew it.

"Very well, come by whenever you like or...whenever you're sober enough." The owner then winked at you and turned to another customer.
C/N turned to you and you raised your eyebrow. "Happy now?"

A big grin appeared on his face as he nodded.

The next morning someone came knocking on your door. You looked at your clock. 8 AM. Motherfuckers.

You put on a sweater and some sweatpants and opened the door, rubbing your eyes. "Mmh?"

"We're gonna get a tattoo! Well, I'm going to, anyway." C/N spoke cheerily.

You just glared at him. "How are you this sober and happy?"
C/N shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Let's go let's go let's go!"
"You are so going to regret this."

***

He was holding onto your hand tightly making you a bit flustered. Luckily, the tattoo parlor wasn't very well lit, so maybe I could blame it on the lights.

C/N had decided to take a small one, on his left wrist. His right hand was holding your hand, and it got you ridiculously nervous.
"Oh, come on, Y/N, it's just a small one! You're more nervous than I am." He chuckled.
His hand grabbed yours tighter when the needle touched his wrist, and you wrapped your other hand over his.
***
He hadn't let go of your hand yet. When it was over, he stood up, paid and thanked the tattoo artist-- all while holding your hand.
Now you were walking home.
He hadn't let go of your hand yet.
"That was ridiculously scary." He said, as if he didn't notice your internal fight with yourself whether or not to let go of his hand.
Just one more second.
You looked at your hands for a moment before subtly letting go and brushing your hair behind your ear.
"It was faster than I thought it would be, though." You replied and let your hand fall down again.
C/N hesitated for a moment, looked at you, back at your hands and then laced his fingers through yours.
"Yeah and I quite like it too." He held up the wrist with the tattoo to look at it.
Why was he acting as if you weren't holding hands? But then again, you were too.
"Why are we holding hands?" you blurted out the same time as he asked: "Would you ever get a tattoo?"
You both seemed rather flabbergasted, so you quickly tried to cover up your question by saying: "Probably. Maybe one on my shoulder. Heard it doesn't hurt so much there."
He was silent. So were you.
"We're holding hands because neither of us has let go yet." He suddenly spoke after a few minutes of peaceful silence.
You nodded hesitantly. "Do you...do you want to let go?"
He shook his head almost immediately, then peeked at you. "Do you?"
You also shook your head, and a smile appeared on his lips. "Good."
You smiled too. "Good."

---
*tips hat*
How are y'all doing today?
It's finally vacation for me so I'm lying on my bed like a dead animal because well, one more day of school and I probably would've been a dead animal. Anyhow, please do comment suggestions for Oneshots! Don't worry, I only bite when kindly asked.
Oh and by the way, should the next one be like super unrealistic or just some fluff or...?
Ciaoo,
-StellaBellaBumbleDore (omg someone stop me)