6. The Empty Room Part 2.

It feels like I've died and gone to heaven as I push myself completely into Ryan's ass. I go slowly, scared to hurt him. "You okay?" I ask, still pushing in slowly. "Yes, it feels good." Well, that's a good thing because if he had asked me to stop I would have argued.

"You feel incredible, I'm almost all the way in. Want me to give you a minute once I am?" He just shakes his head, his fists gripping the bed in front of him. I run my palm along his spine as I give one last push and am balls deep into him. I sigh, shivering when I feel him clench around me. "Shit, don't do that or this won't last very long."

"I can't help it. It feels too fucking good," he moans, relaxing back onto me. I grip his hips and start to move, pulling out slowly before quickly sliding back in. I want this to last. I want him to come so hard he can't see straight before I do. I won't try to say I'm a king in the sack, but I do feel like I have some good moves. He's about to get all of them.

I continue my pace, a slow out then quick back in until he's moaning, pushing himself back against me. "Want me to go faster baby?" I tense slightly at the name I call him, not even sure where it comes from. He doesn't seem to notice, or he doesn't care. "Shit, yes. Fuck me faster, you're going so slow. You're teasing me."

"I'm not teasing, I'm trying," I say, smacking his ass once, "to make you feel good." He moans when I smack him, clenching around me. I slap his ass again before gripping his hips tightly to push in and out of him. The sound of our skin slapping together and our harsh breathing is echoing in the little room. "Fuck," he pants, repeating it over and over again. I can feel myself getting close, his ass feeling better than anything I have ever felt, so I know I need to change things up.

I hold the condom and pull out of him, slowly, smacking his ass again. I just love that ass. "Flip over. Sit your ass on the edge of the bed." He looks dazed as he looks at me, his face flushed and sweaty. "What?" He asks. Man, he's cute when he's all fucked by me.

"Flip over," I say slower. "I want you to face me, your ass on the edge of the bed. Can you do that?" He smiles, flipping me off. "I'm a doctor, thank you, I can take simple direction." He's smiling so I know he's being playful. "Well, when I said it the first time, you just stared at me."

"You fucked me stupid, okay? I was momentarily confused." He stands, kissing me once before doing as I'd asked him, settling himself on the edge of the bed. I move forward, wrapping his legs around my waist. I tease him, the tip of my cock brushing against his balls, his sensitive skin below that and finally to his perfect hole. I rub against him, leaning down to kiss him.

"You going to fuck me or you just going to play with me?" He says, nearly breathless from a kiss. I wink at him and push in, going much quicker than I did before. I start to move, my hips slamming into him over and over. "Like this?" I ask, pounding myself into him. "Yes, yes, just like that," he moans, reaching up to pull me into a kiss.

I keep moving, his ass my new favorite thing, and fuck it like my life depends on it. "You feel absolutely fucking heavenly. I'm in love with this ass," I pant, my lips brushing against his. "You feel so good too. I never knew anything could feel this good."

"Would you have fucked a guy sooner had you known?" I breathe out onto his skin. "Maybe," he laughs, pulling my face back to kiss him as my hips continue my assault on him. "Then fuck, I'm glad you didn't know. Thrilled I'm the first hard cock in this perfect ass." He moans at my words.

I straighten back up, one hand gripping his hips as the other takes a hold of his dick, hard and rocking from the movement of my hips. I start to stroke him, my hand moving quickly and my cock pounding him even harder. "You going to come?" I ask when I feel him shiver, his body becoming stiff.

"Fuck yes I am," he moans, his dick swelling before he spills himself all over my hand. He tightens himself during his orgasm, his ass squeezing me tighter than anything ever has and I can't hold back my own orgasm. I push deep one last time and hold myself there, coming in his warm, tight ass.

I fall onto him, kissing the skin I can reach. He pulls my face to his and kisses me, slowly and much more tender than the fucking we just did. I hold the condom on and pull out, watching him sigh once I leave his body. He lays there, motionless, breathing heavy. "You alright?" I ask, disposing of the condom before returning to pull him off the bed.

"I'm better than alright. I'm fucking perfect. You're fucking perfect." He straightens his clothes and moves to me, kissing me softly again. "Glad I waited for you to fuck me," he says, his eyes looking serious. "That was... I can't even explain how good that was." I smile, pulling him into me and kissing him again. As soon as we pull away, our pagers go off, buzzing from where we put them on an old medical cart. There's an emergency and our little fuck bubble is popped. We fix our clothes and our hair and head out, the thought of work almost enough to erase the thought of what we just got done doing. Shit, I can't wait to do that again.