Chapter Five

Dewald was making his way upstairs with Hunter following behind. None of them have spoken a word to each other. The scent Dalia left on Hunter was almost too much to handle for Dewald. He thought the bond must have something too do with it. But he recall's not liking her much way before a feeling only amplified by his new found mate. The latter taking his sweet time climbing the stairs behind him.

Hunter knew he should probably not waste time and get too his mate and clear the air between them. The reward being a steamy makeout session. His lips curled up into a sideways smirk at the thought. But he was content with the view of his mates retreating backside. Keeping his distance was indeed a good idea with his wolf so close to the surface. And with what images the beast inside was conjuring up in his head they best be behind closed doors.

Dalia was in the kitchen taking a gulp of water the cool liquid very refreshing after the evenings events. Hunter seemed really eager about her request to be left alone and to retire to her room early. But she had more important things to do than worrying about his behavior. She was just about to leave the kitchen when she felt him. Just great! She signed internally. Schooling her features she faced him. "Alpha Xavier I was just heading to bed." Unlike the man that was so care free and open with her earlier tonight the man staring at her now was very serious. Alpha Xavier regarded her a few seconds more before speaking. "How are you feeling Dalia?" He asked looking intently at her. As expected she lowered her eyes. "Fine Alpha Xavier." She used his full title looking up again. His next question threw her a little. "What exactly happened out there tonight?" The alpha command was subtle but still there making her eyes widen for second. "I... dont know much just that I fell asleep and Hunter woke me up and then he found evidence of rogues. Alpha Xavier nodded then like he never cornered her and basically interrogated her his serious expression ceased. "I'll leave you to retire then. Goodnight Dalia." She smiled up at his tall frame. "Night Alpha."

Vampire

Mistress will not be pleased. I was not to be captured by these dogs. But no matter she will come for me. For tomorrow I'll be with my sister like she promised. She has always kept her promises and thats why I'll serve her always. She saved my life and now I can save my sister with her help.

He was wide awake when the doors of the cell opened. He didn't have to turned around to know it was her. He felt her even in this vessel. He got up and walked out into the hallway. The dogs lay unconscious on the concrete floors. He kicked one in the ribs as he passed them. Opening a window on the 3rd floor he jumped out landing softly on the grass. His mistress voice filled his head. Wait my pet. After a few minutes she spoke in a whisper shout. Now head straight toward the border no one will stop you go now! He didn't need to be told twice he shot into the trees jumping into them and from one to the other making his escape. Stupid wolfs just you wait. For whats coming to destroy you all!