a call in the middle of the night

" Hello... 911?... this is Thomas calling from Harvard law school... dr. sara is dead... and i think i killed her... please dont be late.. bye. " these were actually my last words while i walked out of her office.. slammed the door... and walked outside jogging with my long black hair dancing in the wind breathe while the snow is the only clothes i have on and i still feel warm.. with a great smile on my face... and as i started hearing the sirens of the police.. i started dancing on the beat walking towards them... with nothing to say but " im under arrest aint i? ". Not to mention that the next moment i was handcuffed and on the ground laughing as loud as i could while the police were checking on dr. sara and calling the ambulance to come pick up the dead body with hope she is still alive... poor officers... freezing in the cold... with no single idea what is going on... i forgot to tell u dr. sara was wearing my clothes... if u were wondering why i was naked... im not a fan of people seeing what lays beyond my six packs... unless the officer is into becoming my next bf... which also wont work out... cause sadly i aint into men... sorry officer... back to some serious shit... well... shouldnt we first know why this is all happening?.. cause i dont even know... but i remember how this all started... so.. let me give u a clue.

Hi, my name is thomas, a tall long black haired blue eyed guy, with a great body, that makes me sleep with girls that look like Jennifer Aniston more than Michael jordan has ever held a basketball... and dont ask me why jennifer... im just into her... for the past 2 years i have been doing nothing in my life but go to the gym or study for my sats... and happily... today is my first day in Harvard law school... my dream since i was a kid... and my parents have been doing there best to make it come true... cause thats what they wanted and couldnt achieve.. and i have no siblings so.. yeah... black chemise, black pants... black boots... modern fashion that girls like.. i dont know why they adore black that bad.. but since they do... lets give them what they want... so.. my dad dropped me at the gates in a hurry to not be late for work.. he's a mechatronical engineer... which is something i know nothing about but it brings much money.. and thats all i care about.. and so he left saying " dont forget ur here to learn son " and of course as any son i shouted as he left " OF COURSE DAD.. screw it " who goes to college to learn? cmon... and as a new comer... i expected much shit from elder students... but fortunately... they were friendly.. and all they said was " Hi " or " welcome abroad " or stuff like that and all i had to say back was " thanks guys ".... until i accidentally bumped into Rachel... a brunette... white... lenses to look cooler than wearing glasses... and a body that would... well u already got me.. so no need to explain.. and i opened my mouth saying " i want u so bad " too fast? yeah i guess.. well thats not really what i said... " im sorry.. i didnt mean to bother u.. " although i did mean to.. and she knows it.. but.. who doesnt wanna have some fun.. so thats what i said... and as she talked back i fell in love with that sweet innocent voice " its okay... i was the same on my first day " and as any man in the world " would u like to sit down anywhere here and have a drink... maybe u can tell me a bit about the place... and tell me how you knew its my first year.. its still 45 minutes until my first class " although it started 10 minutes ago.. but who would leave a girl like that... and after a 30 minute chat in the cafe... that would be really boring to talk about... i found out her name and that she is the same age as mine but came to school one year early... i walked into the building where my 2nd lecture is.. after the first one was under the name of " getting to know rachel ".. and i entered the classroom 10 minutes earlier and found no-one.. so i sat down first row in class.. as i knew the dr. of this lecture is a lady.. so no harm with some flirting... and students started entering.. and dr. sara came 10 minutes late..
dr. sara: a hot tall blonde mid thirties lady with a British accent although she is american but believes it makes her more attractive... well to be honest it does... and besides all that... she is a virgin until now.. no-one knows why.. lecture started.. and dr. sara started talking.. and i started thinking about her body more... until the lecture was over... i took my notebook and left... and on the way out.. while i was waiting for my dad to pick me up... i heard that angelic voice again " would u like me to drive you home " i automatically texted my father to not come.. and said " why not " and so she drove me home... and on the way.. after a 13 minute silence... " have u met dr. sara yet..? " she asked in a voice that meant " have u met that bitch yet " and i didnt know what to say but " yeah why..? " and as i waited for rachel to answer.. she didnt... and as we reached home... and i got out of her bmw... and said bye... she said " thomas!... youll know why.. see u around " and that was how my first day in harvard ended... and i entered my home.. and tried to avoid any kind of " how was your first day? " questions... and got up to my room and slept... although it was just 4 pm... and there was nothing on my mind but.. " thomas!... youll know why.. " and as i was thinking about what she said... i was into a great sleep.. and nothing woke me but my phone ringing 9:30 pm and as i woke up hating the caller which turned out to be an unknown one... and as i answered.. this is how the call went
me: hello
female voice: hello thomas
me: who is this?
her: how cant u recognize my voice
me: im sorry ive just woken up.. who is this?!
her: well... if u really r interested to know.. what about a visit to harvard in the middle of the night?
me: who is this?? hello? hello? are u still here???!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE