surprise surprise!

" thomas.. youll know why ".... this was the first thing that came to my mind... could this really be dr. sara fucking up with me... does the virgin wanna lose her virginity tonight?.. btw.. its not really hard to tell when a hot lady hasnt done it yet... but u never know why... and just as i was about to go back to sleep as im not really in the mood of having sex with my dr. , my mom knocked on the door... well... to save time describing my mom... she is kinda the dr. sara type... only older... and of course not a virgin anymore... " mom just pretend u didnt find me awake... cause im about to sleep again... goodnight.. " and i started to ignore her " well... okay honey.. goodnight.. and she left the room and closed the door... but of course as any mom she had to come back.. " i forgot to tell u.. ur friend rachel called while u were sleeping... and i answered and told her ur asleep.. and she said she would call again around 9.. sweet dreams honey "
and she closed the door and left.. and as soon as she did i got up and checked my calls... and it was the same number that called in the morning... and this also made me leave my phone and sleep... as im also not interested to do anything now but sleep... and so i left my phone and got back to sleeping.. and the same moment i dropped the phone... i received a text message.. it was from the same number.. and although im really sleepy... but i was curious.. so i opened to check.. and i found this.. " im not rachel.. still dont wanna come? ".... and this is when i started thinking of going... although im really tired... but im curious to know who has the balls to fuck up with me on my first day... could it be rachel but doesnt wanna tell?... why dont i just go and end all this shit... and so i decided to... i sent her back a message saying " my parents sleep in a couple of hours... meet me in the main hall a 12... and it better be worth it ".... i started thinking who that might be... and i cant think of anyone but dr. sara and rachel.... and my curiosity is killing me... these 2 hours passed by as if they were 2 months... and the clock ticked 30 minutes after 11... i was sure my parents were asleep... and so i started sneaking around my room grabbing clothes... and i changed quickly... and left through my window to avoid any noise... and just as i left and hit the streets... i realized i was wearing different pairs of socks... and i didnt have any intention to go back to change them... my heart was beating too fast i had to stop walking... and as i was already nervous like hell... the sound of my phone as i received a message made me freeze... " time is ticking... 10 minutes left.. dont be late ".... i started running as fast as i could until i reached the gates... i stopped and fell on the ground to take my breath... and as i did that i opened the phone to find the time 12:10... and a message received at 12:05 saying " ur late.. " and another one at 12:08 saying " im leaving "... i texted bak as soon as i could saying " im here.. " and waited to get this.. " well u better come and find me "... i stood up.. and i dont know how or why there was no security by the gates.. i went in.. and kept walking.. while the weather was freezing and i didnt have my jacket on.. i was only wearing a T-shirt and shorts... so i got into the main hall as fast as i could to get warmer... and i found waiting for me there absolutely nothing...  i kept looking around... and saying " hello... im here.. where are you? " and no-one answered... until i found a paper on the floor at the end of the main hall... i opened it.. and found this written in a dark red color... which i couldnt recognize before using the flash light in my mobile phone.. " keep looking.. we're gonna have some fun... note : im not in this building "... i started thinking which building to go to.. cause if i start looking in the buildings one by one.. i will finish by next semester... the first thing that came to my mind was the building where dr. sara's office is... and this is exactly the other end of the place... i thought of saving time and started moving... so i left the building... and started walking towards the building were hopefully this person may be... and of course as any stupid person i had the believe that there will be no security in the whole place... but unfortunately... i found one standing by the building where dr. sara's office is... and this gave me 2 pieces of information... 1- this may very likely be the building 2- how am i supposed to get past him... i took out my phone.. and sent her a message " how do i get past the security? ".... and before i press send i received this message " figure it out "... how does she know where i am?.... it must be this building then... but how am i supposed to get in there... i kept looking around trying to find another way in without being recognized... but i found out i had to pass through him... and i thought of making a noise to distract him then enter... but i thought they would be smarter than that... so i just decided to face him... and so i approached him... " who are you? " ( taking out his gun )... " im dr. sara's driver and she sent me to collect some papers that she needs urgently... "... " and how do i know you really are her driver...? "... " well... u can come out and see the car waiting outside.. ull recognize its her car.. " ( knowing that he is too cold to walk all this to check and also knowing that he may not even know what her car looks like.. and also knowing i have no car outside )... " okay.. well... just try to be fast ".... " sure... and thanks... "... i entered the building and started walking towards dr. sara's office... and the closer i got... the slower my legs moved me... and the faster my heart started beating... until i reached dr. sara's office... and the door was already opened... and nothing grabbed my attention but a paper on her desk... i walked in and opened the paper... to find this written in the same dark red color.. " turn around slowly... "... my heart was about to stop beating while im turning around so slowly.... until i saw what was waiting for me.. how could this be true?!! cant i just be dreaming?!!