Authors Note & Chapter 7 Sneak Peek!

Helloooo babes!x

Originally I planned to upload Chapter 7 today but I was hit with some serious writers block and it delayed the writing process :( Luckily I'm over it, and I will be able to get you the next chapter soon but until then... here is a quick sneak peek at Chapter 7!

I stood awkwardly in Slate's room as he searched through his closet for something I could change into since my clothes were covered in orange powder.

"I have no pants that will fit you but you can just wear this button down shirt, it'll be like a dress on you." He said smirking as he tossed it to me. I held it up in front of my body and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah the shortest dress in the world." I said looking down and realizing it didn't even go down to my mid-thigh.

"Here, you can wear these high socks if it makes you feel more comfortable." He said still smirking as he threw me a pair of black socks.

"Is seeing me dressed like a slutty business person some sick fantasy of yours?" I asked batting my eyelashes sarcastically.

"Maybe, but that's all I'm going to give you so either stay in your dirty clothing or deal with it." He said winking at me as he made his way towards me.

"Well are you going to turn around so I can change?" I asked giving in and deciding I'd rather be wearing his clean clothing than my dirty ones.

"A couple minutes ago you were going to let me pull off your shirt and now you want me to turn around while you change?" He asked lifting his eyebrow questioningly with his signature cocky smirk on his face.

Hope you like it! GET READY FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER TO COME SOON, IT WILL BE FILLED WITH LOTS OF ACTION ;)

xoxo

-SlytherinAfff