Chapter 4

Welcomes back readers! :) Chapter 4's cover guy is Marlon Teixeiera (i have no idea to to pronounce that lol he just looked good for the part). He is playing Marcus Cruz  :D Enjoy!

-------

Inside my room, Marcus held me close to him while I lay on the bed, listening to the sound of his heart beating. It reminded me of the way my mom hugged me when I was younger; she would press my ear to her and the strong beating of her heart calmed me. “I wish you would stay,” Marcus said, breaking the silence. I don’t know if this means he has deep feelings for me or if he was half joking.

I sat up to look at him. He seemed sincere, relaxed, not looking at all as if he were kidding, “And why is that?” I asked him.

With a perfect smile he began to answer, “Well-“

Knock, knock went the door. Marcus chuckled as I reluctantly left the bed, but this was my idea after all, I had a show to run. “Yes?” I said answering the door revealing Marcie smiling brilliantly in her spirit uniform. God, she gave off just radiant waves of energy it exhausted me.

“I think we’ve given them all enough time, don’t you think?” she asked lifting her arms up to signal the hallway full of guest rooms.

I nodded, “Yes we have. Got the cameras?” I asked her.

“Right here,” she sang showing me a tiny, digital camera.

“Beautiful,” I complimented her, “Where’s the girls?” I asked, meaning our actual club members.

Marcie pointed down the hall, “Waiting for you by the first room.”

I liked her lots- she gets things done and makes sure to leave very little work for me; she’s very efficient for a Junior. “Wonderful,” I said, awarding her a smile, “I’ll be right there,” I said as I felt Marcus tug on my hand.

Closing the door, Marcus gave me a long kiss, lifting me once more. I wrapped my legs around him, “Stay with me?” he asked and I laughed.

“Babe, you know this is what I do,” giving him another kiss I fought with him a little to get my feet back down on the ground. 

“Ok,” he nodded, “I want to see the show too.” Oh wow, that just turned me on.

I gave him a smile, “Well then, c’mon!” I exclaimed, grabbing his hand. We ran down the hall past many occupied rooms to the girls, all still wearing their spirit clothing. They all smiled excitedly, Marcie had the camera ready, and Ferrah held the doorknob, “Ready?” I asked in a loud whisper.

“Ready!” they all whispered back.

I placed myself against the wall in front of Marcie, holding my hand up in a fist (military style for stop), with a last excited smile I changed my hand sign to go. Ferrah flung open the door, Marcie raced past me taping everything, the girls all laughed, and the couple in the bed separated.

“Slut!”

“Whore!”

“Floozy!”

And on and on the girls yelled as they came into the room, the girl in the bed tried her best to cover herself while the guy lay next to her laughing. She looked sooo confused with her eyes wide, her hair was all ruffled up. It was very obvious what had gone on in here. I wasn’t worried about the couple next door hearing us- these walls are all sound proof.

“What’s your name?” I asked the girl as I approached her.

“M-Mary Lou Bartlett,” she stammered flicking her eyes from the camera to me.

I lifted the covers from her legs while she tried to swat my hand away, “Well, Miss Bartlett, you’re an easy slut,” I said glaring at her. The poor girl began crying, “Was he your first?” I asked her, she nodded. I shook my head at her while the girls laughed, “Sorry to tell you this, but he used you for our entertainment. Right, Conner?” I asked the jock.

He gave me a sleazy smile not even bothering to cover himself up, “Right.”

I smiled, “You can drive her home now,” I said as I started leaving the room, waving my finger in circles to motion everyone out. “By the way,” I added, “You can forget about joining us. We don’t accept whores into our club,” with that I shut the door behind us.

OMG! They didn’t even lock the door!” Ferrah jeered.

“I know!” I said, “But even if they do, I got the master key right here,” I said while producing the key from my stocking. The girls whooped, “Shh!” I said, “Ready?” I asked Marcie.

“Good to go!” she whispered with a thumbs up.

This time Ferrah slightly opened the door then kicked it open and we heard a yelp, “Break it up!” she yelled. The couple in the bed were fully clothed, the guy’s hand was slightly underneath the girl’s shirt.

“Miss…” I called to her.

“Dawn…” she said timidly as she sat up.

“Dawn,” Very cute name, I thought, “Well, I must congratulate you! Being in here for 30 minutes with this piece of meat and you’ve only kissed? My, my! I like that!” I said as Marcie giggled, recording all this, I heard Marcus chuckle. “Miss. Dawn, you may go to the kitchen with Jeremy here.”

Dawn gave a timid smile, “Ok,” she said as she and Jeremy climbed off the bed and walked past the approving gazes of the group of girls.

“That was boring,” said Ferrah with a small pout.

“C’mon, let’s see what else we got,” I said turning off the lights in the room and closing it behind me.

Out of the twelve girls we chose to join us, seven of them were decent with their dates. The other five sluts were told to go home and to never expect a second chance. There had been one couple that all they did was talk. One couple was still at it when we entered the room and in the process of removing himself off of her the guy pulled the covers along with him completely exposing the girl! I didn’t even bother to learn her name but someone else told me she was a freshman.

Everyone was in a great mood as we made our way to the dining room. I’d asked Laura to open a bottle of champagne and to pour very little into each glass. Being the sweetheart that she is, Laura had also set out a giant plate of marshmallows, chocolate bars, and long wooden sticks for us to use to make smores. Yum! After nodding at Laura in approval she left the room leaving open the doors to the pool. By the pool already lit up the wide fire pit was surrounded by plushy lawn chairs. This was perfect!

I smiled as I reached for the first glass of champagne, “Girlies and boys,” I began after clinking my glass with a thin, silver coffee spoon, “Pick up a glass and toast with me. Toast to the decent girls who will continue on our club,” I pronounced, “These seven girls are truly worthy of being one of us,” I declared while raising my glass higher. “To the new girls!”

“To the new girls!”

I sipped my champagne while Marcus came to stand by me, “Are you going to eat?” he kidded.

I gave him a small glare, “Yes,” I retorted gently.

“Good girl,” he said with a smile. I gave his arm a gentle punch before walking out to join the rest of the people making smores. “Hey! Quit hogging all the marshmallows, Gordon!” Marcus yelled as he dove for the plate, successfully stealing it.

“Hey!” Gordon cried out bolting from his seat to chase to Marcus.

“Run, baby!” I cheered and watched with everyone else as Marcus placed the plate next to me before continuing to run around the pool with Gordon in tail. The guys all whooped and the most of the girls yelled “Go get him!”

I have to admit, it was a fun night. “Marcie,” I whispered to her, who was sitting a couple yards away.

She snapped to attention, “Yeah?”

I smiled devilishly, “Post em on our page, edit out the boring couples of course, send links to everyone we know,” i ordered.

She smiled back, “On it.”