Chapter 5

"Let her go!" I shouted as everyone began to look at us.

"Alex, SHH be quiet ill be okay." said Fae

"No!" I said as I picked Fae up Justin gave me a dirty look and Ashley grabbed Fae's suitcase. I put Fae down and held her hand following behind everyone.

Ashley looked at Fae then at me and then our hands she smiled and turned back. I already missed Lydia I hadn't even graduated yet how nice. The ride to the new house was quite and awkward. The new house was so pretty it was a 5 bedroom 3 bathroom two story house with a basement. In the basement was a bar a pool table and seating area with a big tv like a man cave. there were two master bedrooms and three descent sized rooms. Fae and I got a descent sized room and Haden, Ashley and Justin got the master bedrooms. The last room was going to be a study room for everyone. I walked into my bedroom and pulled my bags in, there were moving trucks with new furniture in it me and Ashley brought all the furniture in my room and all Fae's furniture in her room. I put up Fae's bed and put the dressers where she wanted them I helped her set everything up where all she needed to do was unpack. I went to my room two doors down from Fae's room and set up my queen sized bed in the far right corner of the room arranged my desk in the far left corner and dresser next to the closet. I built the leather black chair. I unzipped my suitcase and began to unpack my skinny jeans, band t-shirts long sleeves and underwear and put them in the drawers and closet. My phone rings and Justin walks in my room Lydia's calling me and Justin's in my room what the actual fuck. I pick up my phone and say hey.

"Oh my gosh Alex holy crap I'm so happy to hear your voice." said Lydia

"How's your head?" I asked

"Yeah about that I had to get stitches, 4 of them.." Lydia said

"4 stitches!"

"ALEX!" shouted Justin

"Hold on." I said to Lydia "What do you want Justin?"

"I want you to not talk to Fae you can't speak to her or ill make you puke blood." threatened Justin and he left the room to unpack the rest of his stuff.

"Sorry Lydia I'm back."

"It's all good but I just got home so yeah.."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah just lost a little bit of blood but I'm fine now."

"Look I gotta unpack ok sweetie ill text you."

"Ok sounds good I love you but I think I'm going to take a nap ill text you when I wake up okay?"

"Love you too get some rest ill talk to you later."

"Ok bye."

"Bye.''

Alone...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara