Chapter 17

Jen kisses my cheek and smiles. It felt wrong but right at the same time I can't think like that. What's wrong with me I only love one person and that's my girlfriend. I don't have feelings for Jen at all.

"You ok?!?" Asked Jen

I was lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear her speak.

"Alex...ALEX!"

"What.?"

"It's time to take you to the airport.....how long will you be there..?"

"I don't know about two-three weeks maybe more."

"Oh...ok"

Jen heads towards the door and peaks out into the hallway to make sure her dads not up the coast is clear so we walk down the stairs then out the front door to Jen's car. I get in the passenger side and she gets in the drivers side I offer gas money but she won't accept it. She starts the cars ignition and begins to reverse out of the drive way. She turns on the CD player to play some twenty one pilots and I hate twenty one pilots, but I let it slide for today. Driving in a silent car for a little while I realize that her hands gotten closer and closer to my hand and I knew it was wrong perfect timing my phone vibrates and I move my hand to see who it was from its from Lydia's mom it wrote 'she's awaken her eyes opened a bit but she went back to sleep she was up for about 30 seconds.' I was so happy but 30 seconds isn't much. Soon enough we arrived at the airport I let Lydia's mom know I was at the airport and I'd be there around 1:30 and that i'd let her know when I landed. Jen looks at me with a upset look.

"I guess goodbye..." Said Jen

"I'll be back Jen please don't worry about it."

"Just have a safe flight and good luck with your girlfriend."

"Thanks for everything Jen seriously thanks." I said as I get out of the car and grab my backpack I shut the door and wave goodbye.

".....yep..."Jen whispered in her car alone and drove off.

I walk in to the airport and get in one of the lines and my only bag is a carry on so they ask for my passport and send me on my way to go through a metal detector to make sure I have no weapons on me. I get through that with no trouble the wait at my gate it's 10:28 when I got out of security and waited at my gate. I had an hour to waste time what to do.