Chapter 16

"You know you can talk to me, I'm not a monster." I said

"I'm sorry I..I just I've never known someone that's done that I'm just I'm shocked..." Jen said

"Look it's no ones fault it's just my way of coping with my hell hold family."

"How long ago sense you were first adopted?"

"About 6 years ago I've been in and out of foster homes sense I was 12 I don't really remember my dad he died 6 years before I was put up for adoption. I've been with this family for 4 years they were nice until about 2 years ago when I turned 16."

"What about you biological mother?"

"We never got along she always drank told me she never wanted me that she should have had an abortion, when my dad died she didn't want me anymore she had enough of me."

"I..wow I..didn't know this..."

"No one does but Lydia..."

I look down I miss her it's around 8:46 now and I get up to brush my teeth in the bathroom I first get my toothbrush, toothpaste and floss then head to the bathroom take a piss, wash my hands and freshen up. When I finish I head back into the room and put my stuff back in my bag. I grab my phone no new messages from Lydia or her mom so I get on Twitter and read different tweets on there. It's 9:02 in the morning by now and Jen goes to get dressed and ready to drop me off at the airport and leave around 9:30. While I wait I'm going on all my social medias and browsing the internet. I look on Lydia's page and there's a bunch of prayer posts on her wall. My stomach begins to turn and I feel sick to my stomach. I began to cry I miss her so much I love her and she's gonna forget me and idk what to do anymore I might loose the love of my life.

"I'm ready!" Said Jen in a perky voice

"Oh my gosh..., what's wrong..." She asked

"I...It...its noth..nothing." I stuttered

Jen kneels down in front of me and places her elbows on my knees and lifts my head up to look at her. Jen wipes my tears away.

"She'll be ok Alex she'll remember you I promise. I just I know it'll all work out in the end." Jen said then smiled

Jen is awfully close to my face I can feel her breathing. She's inspecting my face looking at every bit of it. She leans to the side what was she going to do.