chapter ten part one ~_~

Erin p.o.v

Water splashed on my face nearly drowning in the Process. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw that I was face to face with Jeff ?

"Oh thank God your alive..." He said sitting the bucket down.

"Omg Jeff how did you find me?" He started to laugh.

"Why the hell are you laughing I'm chained up... get me out of this!!" By now he was crying with laughter.

"Y-you..... actually thought.... I came here to...to save you?" What????

"What are you talking about?"

"Ken was right you still haven't changed..."

"What the hell.... " I knew I should have never trusted Logan's dad.

"What do You want from me?"

"You are going to be MY mate and come back to the Huntsman pack and be luna."

"I thought you gay... weren't you with Ryan....and isn't Allison your mate?"

"When I was with Ryan I was going through a phase.... and I only lied to Allison to get closer to you."

"Well your planned failed cause Logan and I already mated."

"Wellllllllll I can easily reverse that..." He smirked knowing he had won, I let my head fall in defeat.after a few minutes of silence Jeff started to talk again.

"I'm fixing to go get Ken." He left. What and idiot. I tried to break the chains but it was laced with silver. Just great. Then I heard the the sexiest voice I ever heard in my life. Logan.

"ERIN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!"

"I don't know but your dad and Jeff kidnapped me and they are trying to reverse the mating process.....CAN YOU EVEN DO THAT ??"

My mind was filled with Logan's growls of anger.

"Listen to me Erin, don't say anything I WILL find you and personally rip anybody's head off that's stand in the way of me."

"Just....hurry before something happens."

"Ok I love you and keep your mind link open."

"Okay and I love you to...."

________________________________________________

Logan p.o.v

RED

All I could see was red. I can't even believe someone would take MY MATE out of my own house ! I punched a hole in my office wall, to where you cold see all the way to the other side. Unfortunately Allison's room was on the other side.

"Hey Logan what the hell !!!" She sat up from her bed.

"Pack meeting NOW!"

"Well you could have just mind linked me, jeez..." she mumbled getting out of bed.

5minutes later all 350 pack members where in the living room. the room was filled with hushed whispers and worried glances. Probably because it looked like I was about to kill someone.

"Everyone quiet down...." they shut up almost immediately.

"My mate was.... taken..... so we are going to throw a search party..." I said threw clenched teeth. Everyone buzzed around the room most running outside and shifting.

"Allison can you stay here and with the women and kids..." I started to walk off I mean it's not like she could say no. Once my feet hit the stairs outside I jumped in mid-air and shifted into my pitch black wolf. (Btw idk If I already told you guys the colour of his wolf, soo let's just go with black)

When I shifted I started to divide the pack into groups. There were 200 so I broke them into 5 groups with 40 in each. I passed Erin shirt around so that they could know what she smelled like.and we headed off in the directions I assumed each group. I let my wolf take over completely. I pumped my legs faster and faster. When I got towards the edge of the perimeter I started to pick up her scent.

_________________________________________

Erin p.o.v

I really needed to come up with a plan to escape. Logan had just linked me that he picked up my scent I tried to keep my poker face on so Jeff wouldn't know what I was doing. Then it hit me like a semi- truck.

"I need to pee.." He sighed

"You can't leave the room."

"Please.."

"No now shut up."

"I really really really really really really really need to pee!!!!!"

"Piss on yourself then, you can't leave the room." He said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You can stand outside the door..." Why won't he just let me go to the bathroom? He got up and yanked me by the arms and took of the chains.

"If you run you will be punished.."

"Yeah whatever now can you show me to the bathroom I'm about to piss on myself."

"Follow me.." He yanked me off the ground and led me to a door in the hallway.

"You got five minutes." I nodded and closed the door. I made sure it was locked before I went to the window.

"Three minutes...."

"Jezz hold on I'm....trying to change my tampon"

He was quiet after that so I lifted the window and climbed out. Once my feet hit the wet grass I shifted and tried to run home.

Notice I said tried.

___________________________________________________________________

So I'm back......

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT!!!!!

I know this is short and I'll try to update part two faster.

QUETSION OF THE DAY

1.What would you do on your last day of earth...

There's only one I couldn't think of anything else...

Vote*

Fan*

Comment*

Keep calm and carry on. Btw sorry for any mistakes did this on my tablet.