The Background

CHAPTER 4 -

Elijahs POV

I grab the bar of soap and the rag and rub it up and down my body. I hear the door open so I look out and I see Jordans shocked face. She apologizes and hurried to step out but I quickly say

"No its okay." I saw a small smile creep up on her face but I didn't acknowledge it and simply asked her to hand me my towel.

Jordans POV

After handing Elijah his towel, he steps out the shower and I see a firm six pack and his curly hair. I quickly covered my eyes and he says

"No need to do that, it's just my stomach" I chuckled at how calm he was and stood there still processing everything that's happening right now.

He walks up to me and I felt shivers going down my body as if he has an electric touch. He looked me in my eyes and began leaning in. I closed my eyes and started to hear laughter. I quickly shot my eyes back open just in time to see Elijah walking away leaving his echoing laugh behind him. What was that? Why did he lead me on? Was I making a funny face? Was this a test? If so, did I fail? Did I pass? Why did I fall for that? I don't even know the guy. I just got Freaking kidnapped how dumb can I be? After peeing, I left the bathroom and went back to the room with Hannah. She asked what took me so long but I shrugged and said "I was thinking, on the toilet."

She nodded her head up in down understanding but I could see in her face that she wasn't buying it.

Hannah went and sat on the bed while I paced around the room.

"Nervous?" Hannah said.

"Nooooooo i'm fine, this is totally normal, you know I definitely didn't get kidnapped yesterday. This is definitely my home." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

Oh right, kind of forgot about that" Hannah replied.

"Hey, you want me to tell you a bit about my background and how I got here?" She asked sounded like she wanted to comfort me which totally wouldn't work but I went along with it anyway.

"Sure" I Said.

"Well as you know my name is Hannah and my last name is Jones. I'm 17 and i'm from California. One day around May I was walking my puppy Milo. I walked him pass a park to corner where there was a dark green van parked. I remember because I loved the color so I pulled out my phone to snapchat it and next thing I know there was a rag covering my mouth and nose. When I woke up I was laying on the floor of a moving vehicle. There was two men in the back where I was, one on each side. When I started to panic they both grabbed my arms to make me stay still which worked. I didn't know what they were capable of and didn't plan on finding out. It was a long car ride with so many tears. I kept thinking about being home with my parents and where my dog was. I hardly ever left Milo alone. I imagined the kidnappers taking him and hurting him after they took me. Or maybe somebody else took him when they saw him stranded. Maybe Milo ran home to get my parents. I would never know. I'm pretty sure my mom and dad put out plenty of police reports and even tried looking for me themselves but clearly nothing worked. This is the second home I've been to. When they took me from California we drove for hour which felt like years. I don't know where my first house was or my second house because they always kept me blindfolded when we were outside. All I know is that we're in some part of Florida because I over heard Eddy talking on the phone last year and I've been here since then" Hannah ended off her story.

"Eddy? Who's Eddy?" I said skipping over her whole story.

"Well geez just forget everything I just said. Eddy is our kidnapper. He brings lots of girls here but they never stay for long." Hannah finished.

"So where does he take them? And why did he keep you for two years?" The words quivered out of my mouth.

"I have no idea, Eddy usually sends Elijah in here to get the girl and the rest is history." Hannah answered like she got this question often.

"So what do we do? Just sit in this room and stare at walls?" I said slightly changing the subject.

"Well I guess you could say that. There's a piece of chalk over there on the floor so I draw on the walls a lot" Hannah said now standing up up off the bed heading over to the chalk.

"See, I draw random things and over here I drew Milo" Hannah said leading me over to a wall.

"Aww that's so sweet" I said walking over to the bed beginning to lay down.

"I just know my mom is out looking for me. My dad must've heard the news by now so he should be looking as well. I want everything to go back to normal. I want to be home right now painting my nails and Video chatting my friends. I don't know what happened to those girls that were once here but I hope they're alright. Honestly I have no clue why this Eddy did would want to kidnap me. Why pick my house? Why take an innocent girl from her bedroom? Why now?" I yelled out tears streaming down my face.

Hannah ran over to me to calm me down and tell me not to be so loud. That made me more angry so I got louder.

"Fuck this! I don't deserve this at all! WE DONT DESERVE THIS! We're completely innocent females so why the hell are we here!?" As the last word shout out between my lips, the door begin opening.

I didn't recognize the face but I heard Hannah gasp. Uh oh!

——————————————

AUTHORS NOTE // HEYYY EVERYONE! DID YALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER? I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN AWHILE SO I DECIDED TO FINISH UP THIS CHAPTER WHILE IM SITTING HERE DOING NOTHING LMOA! WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK WALKED IN? COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. DON'T BE A SILENT READER LOL. ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! WHY DID I WRITE EVERYTHING IN CAPS!? SHOOT IDK I GUESS IM JUST EXCITED TO UPLOAD LMFAOOO! TALK TO YALL NEXT CHAPTER ;)
Word count : 1121
XOXO - Ro ❤️