The Blonde

Chapter 10 -

Eddy's POV

"Get in there bitch!" I yelled at Taylor pushing her through the door.

"I haven't even told you the rules yet but your breaking them all right about now!" I screamed into her face.

"Hannah! Jordan! Keep her company for a while. Tell her the rules. She won't be staying long with that mouth!" I yelled angrily slamming the door.

Hannah's POV

"Um, I'm Hannah. A few of the rules are using insi-" The new girl cut me off.

"Does It look like I give one fuck about that pervert rules? I should be out getting my nails done! Not here being told somebody's irrelevant ass rules!" She screamed in both me and Jordan's faces.

"Listen, we know. We don't want to be here either. But if u want to remain safe for a while, you should know some of the rules." I said hoping she would listen.

"I don't care!" She screamed continuously.

"Please be quiet blonde. You're going to get us all in trouble."

Jordan added in making blonde shut up. Not for long.

"You must've forgot, I DON'T CARE!" She yelled in Jordan's face causing her to jump back and yell in pain.

"What the hell!" Jordan screamed out with a few ouches here and there. The door busted open revealing Eddy's face.

"What's with all the commotion!?" Eddy yelled at the three of us.

"She's not listening to anything we're saying sir." I said calmly.

"Is that so Taylor?" Eddy said moving towards blonde, well Taylor.

"Yes It is you filthy bitch! Do you know who my daddy is? You will pay for thi-" she got cut off by a punch.

Eddy knocked her out cold.

"I'll be going. You girls won't have to worry about her anymore." Eddy said with a smirk dragging her body out of the room, closing the door right after him.

Jordans POV

"I'm glad that bitch is gone, she put me in a lot of pain and she's only been here for 2 minutes." I said to Hannah rolling my eyes.

"I have a bad feeling that she isn'- well let me not jinx it." Hannah said nervously.

"But didn't you say when things like this happen he kills them?" I said without a care in the world.

"JORDAN! Please stop you're making me feel sick to my stomach." Hannah yelled at me.

"Okay fine but she did hurt me so.." I said in response shrugging my bruised shoulders.

My eyes widened as I saw Hannah throwing up in the corner.

"Omg Hannah are you okay!?" I asked her in shock.

"Yeah I'm fine. This always happen when Eddy murders one of the girls." Hannah said wiping her mouth.

"Why didn't he murder us? What's so special about us that we get to live? Not that I want to die or anything." I said with confusing written all across my face.

"I have no idea." Hannah said.

"AHHHH!" Me and Hannah jumped when we heard the scream from the hallway.

Tears fell from Hannahs eyes.

AUTHORS NOTE //
Heyyy I'm back with another upload :) This chapter is really short but I felt like uploading so here y'all go! What do y'all think will happen next? Keep reading to find out. Don't forget to Vote and Comment! Don't be a ghost reader lol! Until next time.. see ya!
Word Count : 565
XOXO - Ro❤️