The Release

Chapter 19-

Hannah's POV

As I woke up, wiping the crust from the corners of my eyes, I looked around the basement.

Still no food in sight.

Only thing I seen were two bottles of water. One of me, one for Jordan.

I leaned over to grab the water but felt an aching pain.

It was my purple, swollen ankle. I huffed and through my head back in pain.

"Jordan! Wake up!" I whispered yelled.

"Is it time to eat?" She answered in a low voice.

"No, but - " she cut me off.

"Then goodnight. I'd rather just die in my sleep." She said repositioning herself.

"Girl drink some water, ain't nobody dying like this, they got me fucked up." I said with some sassiness.

Jordan look at me appalled by my language but her face slowly grew a into smile.

"I love that energy." She said, using her legs to get her water.

I slowly reached for mines and drunk the whole thing within seconds.

"Ahh" we said in sync, quenching our thirst.

"Brrrrgggg"

"What was that sound? Jordan asked looking around.

"Sorry, that was my stomach." I gave an embarrassed smile.

We both laughed.

"Why does it feel like my family gave up on me? Like they've excepted the fact that I'm gone and they're just living life?"  Jordan asked.

"You probably feel like that because you're still here. It's been about a month. Of course your facing doubts. I felt like that at one point. But deep down, I know my parents are still looking for me. When they get here me and you will be free." I answered.

"You always know what to say. You're literally like my best friend." She said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess we are then." I replied smiling.

"Hurry up then come right back up!" We heard Eddy's voice fill the basement.

"Hey, here's y'all food." Elijah said placing the trays down. Let me unlock y'all chains.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Jordan said as he twisted the key releasing her wrists.

"Thank you!" I said feeling my leg breathe again.

We dug into the spaghetti as if we've never ate before, at least that's what it felt like.

"Guys it's been a lot of things going on. Eddy's been really angry. He's been on the phone constantly talking about bring someone else here. I believe it's going to be a boy. Why? I have no idea. If he's not doing that, he's beating on me." Elijah said, copping a squat on the floor crossing his legs.

"Woah woah woah, that must mean he's leaving again. You know what that means right?" Jordan said grinning.

"No!" Me and Elijah yelled.

"Sorry Jordan, but I'm not attempting to escape anymore. It's pointless. We're in a dome remember!?" I yelled at her once again.

"Yeah, I agree." Elijah said, shrugging with a sad face.

"I'm not even going to bother arguing with you guys." Jordan said, continuing to eat her spaghetti.

We heard muffled sound when the door opened.

A man and a guard walked down stairs.

"Why is a man here?" I questioned.

"A ma-" Jordan said before tearing up.

"Dad!"

——————————————
Authors note: Okay so it's been foreverrrrrrr but I've been working on my other story a lot more sorryyyyy!! I didn't know where I wanted to go with this story butttt I think I do now lol and I apologize for how short this chapter is I wanna save things for the next chapter .. keep reading to find out what happens next lolololol (Excuse any spelling errors) DONT FORGET TO
VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!!
Word count: 606
Xoxo - Ro❤️