The Abandoned Town

Chapter 13 -

Elijah's POV
"We're getting out of here." I shouted at the girls.

"Eddy have never murdered anyone if front of me. This is something new for me and I don't like it at all!" I screamed.

"Biscuit calm down. Everything will work itself ou-" I cut Hannah off.

"Please not right now Hannah! My name is Elijah! Now are y'all coming or not?" I asked the both of them.

"Yeah count me in." Jordan said. Hannah simply nodded with a shocked expression written all over her face.

"Okay good. Follow me the front of the house. I know where Eddy might have his keys, but I hope one of you guys know how to drive." I rushed out my sentence.

"Wait, what if the police officers body is still in the trunk?" Jordan asked.

"We're just going to have to take our chances." I said shrugging it off hoping the cop wasn't in the trunk.

We went up the basement stairs in a lines. I unlocked the door with the key Eddy gave me back at the other house.

"You have a key?" Hannah asked.

"Well, the key was supposed to be used to keep you guys in but that's not happening." I answered twisting the door knob. I peeked around the corner and stepped out. It's all clear, y'all can come out. We walked into the dining room where I last saw Eddy with his car keys.

"Why does the houses he brings us to look so normal?" Jordan asked in a whisper.

"If anybody ever comes by, he doesn't want to blow his cover." Hannah answered.

"You guys, his keys aren't here. He must've taken them with him." I said sliding the palm of my hand down my face in disappointment.

"Maybe he left it open, let's check." Hannah said.

"Alright." I said walking towards the front of the house. I twisted the door and poof, the door was open. That easy?

"Well come on! What are you guys waiting for!?" Jordan yelled in joy. We began running to the main road.
——————————————
Jordans POV

"Where is everybody?" I asked curiously.

"That's what i was thinking." Hannah asked.

We started slowing down to catch our breathe.

"Look! Over there! Its a pay phone." I yelled running over there.

"Elijah! Do you have a quarter!?" I asked. He handing me a quarter and I dialed 911. As soon as the line picked up I began ranting and stopped when I didn't hear anybody responding.

"Hello?" I asked very confused.

"Jordan! What are they saying?" Elijah said.

"I-I-Idk." I said.

"Here, give me the phone." Hannah walked over to me and snatched phone.

"Hello!? Is anybody there!?" Hannah yelled into the phone.

"Wait, I hear something." Hannah said excitingly "Uuuuhhhhhh,uuuuuuhhhhhh" it's sounds like someone is breathing into the phones mic.

"What!? Hand it to me." Elijah said as Hannah was handing him the phone.

"Is there somebody there to help us!?" Elijah yelled in the speaker.

"Haha, y'all have made a big mistake. There's no escape. I would suggest the three of you come back home and keep this behind us, if not, there will be much worse consequences." **Call goes dead**

"Elijah? What just happened?" I said.

"He knows we left. This town or whatever this piece of shit is, its ridged by Eddy." Elijah said angrily.

So what do we do? Do we go back?" I asked the both of them.

"Yes"

"No"

Elijah and Hannah both said at the same time.

"Yes!? What do you mean yes?" Elijah asked Hannah.

"We all know what he's capable of, so why test him?" Hannah said making a good point.

"Listen, I'm not going back. That man that he Kilt could've been one of us. Hey, Jordan, back me up." Elijah said throwing me off.

"I don't want to choose sides but he's right. Don't you want to go back to your family? Because I know I do without a doubt." I said to Hannah hoping to convince her.

"Fine! Fine, you guys are right. But what now? Where do we go?" Hannah said.

"We keep moving forward until we find somebody." Elijah said.

"What about food?" I asked as my stomach began growling.

"We'll figure that out later, but for now, we need to keep running and running and running, got it?" Elijah said sounding like he did this kind of speech all the time.

"Got it!" Me and Hannah said in sync.

AUTHORS NOTE //
Heyyyy Lol.. I'm back with another chapter so soon. I liked this chapter a lot. Mainly because Elijah had a lot to say lmao. Do y'all think they will get away with this? Will they find somebody? What kind of town are they in? Will Jordan get her food? Lmao keep reading to find out! Don't forget to Vote and leave some comments! Don't be a ghost reader! Until next time, Byeeee!! ;)
Ps: I didn't proof read so excuse any spelling errors lol :/
Word Count : 838
XOXO - Ro ❤️