6

I am currently standing in front of Austin's office clutching the note, I quickly shove it in my back pocket of my jeans.

The guard that got me escorted me here then left. I leaned against the wall opposite the door of the office trying to calm my beating heart.

The door opens and my eyes slowly meet with the three guys standing inside. Austin is leaning on his desk smiling at me, Jace is sitting on the sofa to the left of Austin while Dylan is standing by the door.

"Come here Maia." Austin says holding his arms out for me, I slowly take steps forward towards him warily watching the other two boys. I feel incredible fragile and weak right now.

Once I was in arms reach, he wrapped them around me and I quickly wrap mine around him. I hug him tightly needing him, needing the protection he gives me.

"Get a room!" Dylan shouts making Jace laugh, I notice that Jace is wearing black out sunglasses.

I pull away with a laugh and look at the two boys, they both smirk at me but not mean smirks.

"Maia, this is my third in command or Delta Dylan Cartwright." Austin says gesturing to Dylan, who is tall but not as tall as Austin with black slick back hair and greeny blue eyes.

"Hey." I say shaking his hand softly.

"Sup Maia." He says grinning at me before looking at Austin "man you got a hot one."

Austin growls loudly at Dylan and wraps an arm around my waist possessively. Dylan chuckles and puts his arms up in mock surrender.

"And this," Austin says while Jace get up standing in front of me "is Jace Adams my Beta."

I can't help the gasp that slips out of my mouth, Jace raises an eyebrow and tales off his glasses. I take a slight step back, his eyes they are the same shade of blue as mine.

I close my eyes as memories fly past my eyes; Jace hugging me, cuddling me in bed after I had a nightmare and playing in the backyard with me. I avoid his gaze quickly.

"Jace is the most exciting." Dylan says patting him on the back "he has the amazing story of his sister."

I perk up at this and look at Dylan. "What's that then?"

"When he was 2 and his sister was 1 they were playing in the backyard together. Playing Barbie dolls because Jace is that protective loving brother. When an alarm goes off loudly signalling a attack. Jace gets in front of his sister then his father comes and drags her into the house, his mother came crying and took him away. He never saw his sister again. She actually had the same name as you Maia." Dylan explained dramatically, playing it out as though it was a play but Jace didn't look happy.

My dream...that's the dream.

"It isn't a cool story! You know how long I've been looking for her, I hate my father for refusing to tell me what he did with her." Jace shouts getting angry. "He still refuses to tell me!"

Wait I was told my real parents died. So that means they are alive and that was just a cover story. My whole life I spent crying over my parents death and here they are, alive.