Chap. 32

Neek stared at Malik and can't believe he just asked her that. The better question was what was he doing here.

"You don't have the right to ask me that." Neek glared at Malik.

"Yes the hell I do. You in my apartment." He folded his arms and lean against his doorframe.

"Well I'm staying." Neek made her self comfortable on his bed.

"How you got here anyway? How did you know where I was at?" He asked her.

"Don't worry about that. I have my ways. What I want to know why you left the way you did? Was it me?" She asked him.

Malik shook his head no.

"Then what is it?" Neek wanted to know.

"I just couldn't stand my parents arguing and shit. That was stressful for me." Malik admitted.

"You could have came to either me or Brandon. Hell even Jetta. But you didn't. We suppose to be your friends but you turn your back on us." Neek shook her head sadly.

Malik walked to the bed.

"I'm sorry, but Jetta and Brandon didn't need to worry about my business and they have they own problems." Malik said.

"What about me then? I was and still is there for you. But you don't seem to care. You only care about yourself. That's not fair to me. As usual." Neek looked at him.

Malik got in the bed and looked at Neek.

"You know how I feel about you. I just don't want to hurt you. I'm not good with relationship." Malik said.

"That's bullshit and you know it. First it been your mom, now you not good with relationships. Wow Malik you just as backwards as you can be right now. The bad part about it is, I came to you." Neek said.

"I didn't  ask you to come though." Malik said.

"Wow seriously. Well okay. I'll leave." Neek said and got off the bed.

Malik jumped off the bed and race to her before she left his bedroom.

"Don't leave please. Stay with me." Malik said wrapping his arms around her.

Neek lean into him.

"I love you Neek. Don't leave me." Malik turn her around so she could look at him to see how serious he was.

He lower his lips to her and kissed her. Neek match him kiss for kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kissed.

Malik picked her up in his arms, Neek wrap her arms around his waist . Malik carried her back to the bed without breaking the kiss. He pulled her shirt over her head, and kissed her down her body, he glad that she wasn't wearing a bra. He grabbed her breasts in his hands and squeezed. She moaned and arched her back. Malik continue to kiss down her body until he got to her pants. He unbuckled them and pulled them down her legs. He took her panties off and buried his head between her legs.

She grab his head as he devour her. She couldn't take it anymore, she tried moving away from him tongue only for him to grab her hips to keep her from moving.

"Ahhhh Malik!" She moaned out.

Malik didn't stop until she orgasm on him tongue. He grab a condom out his dresser draw after he took off his clothes.

He crawled in between her legs. He pushed his way inside her with a sigh. He wrapped her legs around his waist and buried his head in her neck.

Some time later they both laid across Malik bed totally exhausted.

" that was amazing." Malik kissed her cheek.

Neek just smiled. It was.

"Let's eat." She said.

"Eat what?" Malik asked.

"Your parents meeting us at a restaurant." Neek smiled.

"My parents in New York too?" Malik asked her totally surprised.

"Yes we can here together." Neek smiled.

Malik sat up in the bed and stared at Neek.

"My mom and you didn't fight!" Malik asked.

"Nope. We talk it out. She was scared she going to lose you as a son. But she still feel the way she feel about Black people. She said if I'm going to be in your life, she guess she could tolerate me." Neek laughed.

"Wow, when was this?" Malik asked.

"Two days ago, before we got a plane ticket here." Neek said.

"This is a surprise."

Neek sat up too.

"I know right. But look on the bright side your mom and I put our differences aside for our favorite guy." Neek smiled.

Malik looked at her.

"I'm your favorite guy huh?" He smirked at her.

"You my only guy." Neek laugh out loud as Malik tickled her.

"Stopppp." She yelled out. Trying to run away from him.

"I love you. Be mine." Malik told her with a serious tune. While he hold her down and looking her eyes.

Neek smiled at him.

"Of course I'll be yours." Neek said and kissed him long and hard.

**************
thoughts?

There won't be a sequel to Malik and Neek. Their problem is solve.

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014