Chapter 7.

ZARA P.O.V

Someone was calling my name, but I don't want to open my eyes. That person started banging on the door of my room.

I had no other choice but to get up. I groaned kicking the blanket away from my body and walked towards the door.

Once opened I saw smiling Anne standing I smiled back at her.

"Good morning dear. Ayaan is waiting for you." she informed me.

"Good morning Anne. I will be there in 10 minutes." with that she went away. I sighed and went into the bathroom to get done with my morning routine.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by the presence of Zee who was looking at me like he will eat me whole. Ayaan was busy in telling something to him but when saw Zee was not paying attention he followed his gaze and saw me.

Be ready for the show Zara

I walked down stairs smiling at Zee. But my legs ditched me making me slip, I was waiting for the floor to grace my face with a nasty mark but instead a felt a arm wrapped around my waist restraining me from falling.

I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful eyes in the world staring back at me. His eyes held so much pain so much hidden emotions which I can't even make out.

We were lost in the moment when Zee cleared his throat making both of us to slip and fall again. But this time I was on Ayaan's chest.

"Aahhhh" Ayaan groaned in pain as his head hit the ground.

"Are you okay.?" I raised my head abit so I can see his face.

"Girl you are heavy. Will you get up now.?" he said annoyed. I tried to get up but fell on him again. But this time my lips smashed on his my eyes widened in realization as I moved my face away from him dugging my face into the nape of his neck. My face heated up in the embarrassment.

" Here let me help you." Zee offered his hand to me which I took not so gladly. He than helped Ayaan.

Ayaan was also red I don't know if it was from embarrassment or falling. He ordered Anne to clean the floor properly.

After that we all sat in the dinning room. I don't know what was going on but from last 20 minutes Zee and Ayaan were talking with eyes.

Typical boys.

I digged fork into my omlette like it is the most interesting thing to do right now.

"Zara we need to talk." Ayaan gestured me to follow him. I excused myself from Zee and went into the guest room with Ayaan. He locked the door behind us. I looked at him confused. He just shrugged it off and told me to sit on the chair. I did as I was told.

"Zara I know it will be hard for you but I am doing it for your well being." he said.

"What do you mean..???" I asked him getting curious.

"Don't get me wrong but I want you to marry Him." I don't know what got into me.

I stood up and asked "Him..???" daring him to say the name even though I knew whom he was talking about.

"Zeeshan" he said curtly looking everywhere but at me. I laughed and clapped my hands. He just looked at me with blank expression. I know I am acting a bit crazy. But what the hell you expect from the girl who got to know that her husband want her to marry someone else...???

"I already owe you a lot Ayaan. Thanks for everything you did for me. I will marry Zee. Not with my will but just because you want it. If it was someone else I would have just divorced and left that person. But its you." I pointed my finger at him. Tears were streaming down my eyes.

"I will do it because I don't want to be a burden on you." I was smiled at him wiping my tears harshly. I was breaking with every single word I spoke. He tried to hold my hand and say something but I just stepped back.

"No please No. I will do whatever you want. Actually you are right. I don't even deserve all this things. I don't deserve you." With that I walked out slamming the door shut.

Zeeshan was sitting on couch. He looked at me.

Comeon Zara be strong you can do it

I walked towards him and told the words I thought I will never have to utter. "I will marry you"....

***************
Update Update Update
I wrote this chapter without preparing...I hope you will like it...next update will be today or may be tomorrow...in'shaa'Allah...