Chapter 11.

Ayaan's P.O.V

After Mr.Wilson left. I decided to see whats their in those recordings. After inserting the CD into my lappy.

I waited patiently for it to load. Their was three different clips.

I clicked on the first one. It was Zeeshan and Zara in our living room. Zeeshan was trying to go close to Zara who was walking away from him. Her back hit the wall she looked terrified. Zeeshan caged her in by placing his hands on either side of her. She was trying to push him away, thats when Anne entered which made Zee to go out of the house.

"That son of a..." I controlled my anger and clicked on the next video.

It was of my study room. Zara was setting my files when Zee entered and hugged her from behind. She dropped the files which were in her hands and started to struggle in his grip. He pushed her roughly on the floor and pounced on her like she was his prey. She tried to push her but he held her hands and started to kiss her on her neck. She was crying screaming for help.

"HOW DARE HE..!!?" I threw the laptop across the room making it shatter into small pieces. I was shaking with anger. I blamed her I blamed a pious girl for her chastity. How can I be so blind to not notice her mood changing whenever Zee is around.

My phone started to ring. "Hello.." I asked annoyed.

"Sir, Za...aara...." I heard Anne crying from another side which made my heart skip.

"What happened Anne..??? What about Zara...??" I asked her picking up my car keys.

"Zee took he...er..." Those words tore my heart into pieces. I ran out avoiding all the people who were looking at me like I was some crazy maniac.

I got into my car and drove towards my house.

Zara's P.O.V

How can he think that low about me.? I know he loves Hina but he don't have any right to blame me for the things I can't even think about doing.

Those hickeys were given by Zee he used to force me. He had threatened me that if I won't do as he say, he will kill Ayaan.

I can't lose Ayaan. I love him.

Pair of hot tears rolled down my cheeks. Suddenly the door of my room bust opened and fuming Zee came in.

"What did you do...??? I had warned you if you will try to tell anything to Ayaan I will kill him..!!!" He yelled and pulled me up holding my arm harshly.

"Leave me...and what are you talking about..." I hissed in pain.

"Shut up..! just shut up now you have to pay for it." He smiled evily and dragged me out of the house not before tying a cloth on my mouth and my hands with rope.

I heard Anne screaming for help but he just left pulling me with him like some trash.

He pushed me into the car and started driving to Allah knows where. I tried to free myself but he slapped me "don't move ...!!"

Tears were falling down my eyes. Ayaan please save me. I prayed in my heart and started reciting some surah of Quran.

After like eternity he stopped the car infront of an old penthouse. He pulled me out of the car I kicked him on the place where sun doesn't shine and started to run.

He composed himself and ran after me I had no energy left in me and I knew he will catch me.

"stop running you little w... " . He caught my arm and slapped me hard.

"Zaaarrrraaaa" I heard someone calling my name and Zee cursing. Then everything went black.