Chapter 13

Jalice's POV

I looked at the queen in horror as she lay unconscious on the floor.The king was doing nothing!I kept nudging him to move with my snout.But all he did was stare at me like I was a damn zombie!

'*You don't understand Jalice*' my wolf told me in sad tone.'what don't I understand?'I asked confused what was she talking about?

'*you'll find out*'with that she stayed silent.

I went back into the bushes to shift back.Putting my cloth on,running towards the queen."King Anthony!" I screamed at him.He snapped back into reality looking at me,and the queen back and forth."Rayalla...."The king whispered."King Anthony,who is Rayalla?!Can you just focus on your mate that's laying on the ground unconscious!" I shouted at him,sounding louder,and more threatening then I had suspected.I quickly cover my mouth with my hand,I just screamed at the king.God,I'm so damn stupid.The king blinked and shakes his head as he grabs Queen Layla running into the house,well more like mansion.

I followed after him having to jog to how fast he was going.Half way to the aid room the queen blinked.Opening her eyes.

The king laid her down on her feet,snaking his arm around her waist to help her.She looked up at me,as I smiled se started crying."um...Queen Layla are you alright?"I asked softly.She smiled just a bit,but more tears came out of her eyes.

"Jalice can you follow us to our room"I nodded,following them.

We arrived at there room the queen sitting on the edge of the bed."um...Jalice we need to tell you something,something really important"The king and queen both looked at me with loving glances.Loving?

"What is it?"they took a deep breath.Looking at each other before looking at me."Your.....your our daughter,Jalice."

"What are you talking about?My parents died when there was a rogue attack!,I'm not a royal!,What are you talking about?!"I said in a low tone trying to control myself.I felt like losing control,I felt my eyes flash another color.What are they talking about? Are they crazy?!

"Jalice please we have an explanation please listen to us before you freak out"I let out a sigh.

"First Jalice you are a royal,your wolf is pure white with black symbols only people with pure royal blood have that,we have the same wolves Jalice,you also have alpha blood in you,and about your parents that died,they weren't your real parents"

"What do you mean weren't my real parents?!"

"Look you know how we had a daughter who was lost at the age of one,well that was just a cover up.Yes you were lost but that's because she was kidnapped,it took us a whole month to find you luckily the one who took you didn't do anything to you yet.When we had you,'you' Jalice.Back we thought it wasn't safe for you to be here with us.So we gave you to Carla,and Charles,your 'parents' that were killed in the rogue attack,but we had no idea that the pack would treat that way Jalice,were so sorry"A tear slipped down my face,as I looked down at the floor.My parents weren't my real parents,Keven isn't my real brother.But there something that confused me,"But who's Rayalla?"I asked.They booth looked at each other before they looked back at me.

"You,that was your birth name.But it's alright if you wanna keep your other name"

"But how do I know you are not playing with me,not lying to me"When I said that the king got up to his bed stand.My eyes widened when I saw what was in his hands,a dagger."look we have to this quickly before our skin heals"They booth walked over to me.They booth cut there hands while they cut mine.

They brought there hands to mine,our hands touched,as our blood dripped together.

Flashes of them smiling down at me,laughing,feeding me.In every flash they were happy,even seeing myself when I was a baby giggling at the silliness of King Anthony.When I called him that it didn't feel right.Like it didn't feel right as those words were thought in my head.

'*Dad,call him dad,this is what I was talking about.I found out when we first saw them.I just wanted you to find out on your own.*'

'*thank you,and yes it does sound better calling him dad*'

The visions kept on,them looking at me with loving gazes.Like I was everything in the world for them.Suddenly it all went black.Another vision was shown,but it wasn't a happy moment.

Dad was hugging Queen-no,mom while she was crying in into his shoulder.

Whispering that it for the best for her,best for me.The vision showed I was being held by my 'Adopted' deceased parents.Thats were it all went black bringing me back to reality.I pulled my hand back to see it was already healed.I looked up at them with tears in my eye.I couldn't stop them.I wasn't crying because my old parents,or how sad the scene was,nothing else but I was crying because I had a family,family.A word I have used but never really mattered,now it does.

"Mom,dad"I whispered."Sweety!"they both said as the engulfed me into the tightest embrace.

I kept crying,and crying.As I felt mom cry as well."We finally have you back"they said as we pulled away but still close together."I finally have a family!"I said smiling at them."we're never going to leave you again Jalice never again we promise,and this means you are the princess of werewolves and your going to be alpha soon my dear"Mom said to me."A-a-alpha?princess I get,but alpha,I'm still not strong enough."

"Sweety,you really don't have to worry about trust me,you are very strong,trust me,we are having a ball to congratulate your finding to!"She said excited."A ball?"

"Yes sweety,a ball,to anointed the finding of our daughter,and you becoming a princess"I smiled at her,Having a ball wasn't such a bad idea ,I'm actually looking forward to it.

"Sweety were moving you up a floor so your room can be next to ours,and it will be even more beautiful then the one you have now,and you will have closet with beautiful dresses..."She kept on saying what I was getting for my room,by now pacing the room."Mom!" "Layla!"dad,and I both shouted at her.We started laughing as she blushed when she noticed she was rambling.

We were now in the main room.The whole pack right in front of us."we have amazing new's,something we thought would never happen.But it did.Jalice Rayalla Redheart,is our list daughter and is now your princess.!"

I stood up,while dad gestured to me.Jalice Rayalla Redheat,my new name,and it's sounds is much right.Most of the pack looked shocked,while they started at me.Perfectly frozen,that's how they looked.

Clapping and cheering filled the air.But dad waved his hands for them to be silent."We will be having a ball,to celebrate the founding of our daughter,and her becoming the new princess,invite all the packs,all of them.They all need to know the good news!"They all nodded as they all left in a flash.

I was now in my new room,mom was right it was so much better.Instead of just a big window I had a balcony,yes a balcony.I told that u was in love with books,so se had gotten me a book shelf the size of a whole wall.There were curtains,shining in the sun light.I said the bed sheets felt like smooths silk in my other bedroom,but these sheets were actual silk.My mother did put me a walk in closet with miles of beautiful dresses to last me a life time.

Mon said she would bring many more dresses to chose one for the ball.

It seemed so weird to me that I had already felt comfortable calling them mom,and dad.It really did just feel right.'*Family*' my wolf whispered.'family'i whispered back.

I got under the covers of my bed.I was becoming a princess of werewolves,we were having a ball,inviting all packs.All packs,including my old one.Logon would be coming,Keven would be coming.

I just hope it doesn't end in a disaster.

So what do you think!!

It's so nice that she has a real family now!The whole pack welcomed her,but what about the one girl who wasn't very happy,looking at jalice with daggers.?

Comment!!!!,vote!!!,and follow!!!

Please I need support and I wanna know all your opinion's so pease do comment.

Love,Drak_Angel_43