Chapter 18

Jalice's pov

I clenched my fist together;biting my lip so hard that i tasted blood.I was doing anything i can not to either burst out crying or go over there and rip logons and kevens head off!

My wolf felt mad at me that i would think of doing such a horrible thing to our first 'mate'.Sense logon was our first mate,she and -i hate to admit it-i still had the slightest small bond with him.It disgusted me,it truly did,but i still remember the honesty that was in his voice the other night.Remembering the hurt in Logon's eyes,made me soften my gaze towards him.

But i also felt rage towards him,GOD! i sound damn bi-polar.I felt Dereks arm,go around my waist and tightened,i looked up at his eyes and he looked concerned,i smiled at him giving him a quick peck,re-shoring him a was fine.

Okay i had a plan my parents,and derek knew my mate rejected me,but they didn't know who rejected me so i was gonna keep it low.

A large growl made me snap my eyes at Logon.He looked at derek with a death glare.How dare he growl at him,and look at him that way!

"What are you doing here!?"I roared,okay so my keeping low plan was pretty much trash now.They stayed silent,which just annoyed me.My parents looked at me like i was crazy,they didn't know i knew them,neither did derek of course."ANSWER!!"

"Jalice stop being so rude!"my mother squealed,"what is with you all of a sudden?!"My dad asked.

"nothing"i mumbled,i took a deep breath,and forced a smile."Sorry that was completely rude of me,please forgive me"i said in a real soft voice.I hadn't completely calmed down yet.Logon smiled at me,and my heart skipped a beat,i smiled back.I saw his eyes brightened.

"So what are you guys doing here?"i repeated in a normal tone voice.

Logon sighed,"there was a rogue attack,they killed three of my fighters,and two kids,we don't think it was a random attack,i think they wanted something"My eyes widened,"they attacked the pack?!"i screamed,i was worried for them,for keven,for logon.

"I brought you down jalice cause we wanted to see if you approved of this,...we want alpha logons pack to stay here,with us for a while,because the attack does sound strange and we don't know if they will come back for more"My mother informed.The sweet person i was,which i sometimes hated approved.

"Thank you jalice,it will be nice living with you again"Keven said,hurt was in his eyes.

"Again?"Derek,my mother and father all asked in union.Oh no! shit i have to tell them,"Um...well you see mom,dad,derek..."i smiled innocently at them,i squeezed dereks hand,i kissed his cheek quickly,he's going to be asking questions,and but he knew that the person who rejected me was named logon,and an alpha,i think he can build the puzzle with those clues.

"This is my old pack"i said barely above a whisper,but i knew all of them heard me.I felt derek start shacking next to me,i saw his eyes turn pitch black,and he was staring at logon,he figured it out.He piratically ripped his hand away from mine,he was charging at logon.He growled,but before he could reach him,i was in front of him my hands around him,whispering calming words in his ear.

"Jalice!,why the hell is this pup kissing my mate!"Logon roared,he was growling to,his eyes turning pitch black.I growled a more menacing growl at logon.I heard gasp from the pack,of course they didn't know i was his mate,correction old mate.

"I am not your mate! and don't call him pup,because he is as much of an alpha as you are,maybe even a better one"I growled the first part in my alpha tone.

"She's mine!"Derek said in his alpha tone,his canines were baring at logon."you had your chance,but you rejected her,now she's mine"I smiled at dereks words,i kissed his cheek,his canines shrinking as he smiled back.