Chapter 23

Jalice's pov

"Okay that was perfect,really getting a hand of this faster then i thought.Well were done for the day jalice,you tired your old man out"Dad chuckled,as he panted.I was no were out of breath,i had so much energy in me.My father had spent 3 hours training with me,while my mother,the twins,Derek,shona and keven watched.

"Oh come on,just lets have one round?,Pleeease!"I pleaded.He sighed but nodded his head.He wiped the sweat off his brow,and got into fighting position.From the far end of the field i heard keven laugh and whisper,"She's not going to be able to beat the royal alpha,no one has.Not even his daughter can,simple fact"I could feel shona roll her eyes."You bet,well i bet she can whip his ass,and if you lose no kisses for a day,and if i lose same thing"

"Deal!"I laughed,as from the corner of my eye i saw my dad swing the first hit,but it never made contact with me.I had whip lashed around,and caught his arm half way.His eyes widened,taking this chance to whip my leg to his side.He flew to a near tree.He nodded,and started running towards me.I ran towards him and ducked,as he jumped.I slid on the ground,in a firm position.I felt my eyes start glowing,i smirked as he growled in frustration.He turned around,his own eyes glowing red.But his eyes went wide when he stared at me.I stood up,"Dad.hey you okay.I didn't throw you that hard did i?"He kept on staring,the same look he had when he had saw me in my wolf form in the first time.

I turned to my family in the end of the field,when i noticed they all got stiff.All of them with the same expression eyes wide mouth wide open.That's when i noticed my eyes were still glowing,i shacked my head and closed my eyes bringing them back to there original hazel green color.

"Um,sorry honey.Lets keep going"My dad smirked as he ran towards me.He flew his foot near the my side but it never met contact.his throws and kicks never did.He was to slow.I grabbed his ankle and twisted him around making him flip and flop on the floor.His leg came with mine as he tripped me.He stood up,and walked over kneeling over me."Sorry sweety,but you can't beat your old ma-"I cut him off by pushing him with my legs on his stomach.I grinned as i jumped up,landing straight on my legs.

"You were saying father?"I chuckled as i got close to him,punching him in the stomach.He stumbled but gained balance and took a fighting position.That's when i froze.

I smelt it,smoke.I could hear it,the yelling please of help of the kids.It was in the indoor playground for kids.It was on fire.I took off running,leaving everyone confused to why i looked so panicked,and scared.

"I'm coming,I'M COMING!"I could hear there coughs,i could feel the tears fall from there eyes.Who would do this?i know it didn't just get on fire,someone had done this,i just knew it.

I could hear my father yelling what was wrong,but i kept running.How could they not smell the smoke?How could they not hear the yells?Why was i the only one to hear it?

The bad part was,the indoor playground was all the way in the other side of the mansion.I pushed my legs harder,needing to get to them in time.

I pushed people out of my way,not caring if it was rude.I had finally had it,i jumped in the air and turned into my wolf the second my paws hit the ground.I left my ripped cloth on the floor,and ran faster then before.

I got there in only 30 seconds in my wolf form.I turned back to my human form not caring if i was naked.I tried the door knob but it was locked.I tried kicking full force but the mansion doors were thick,not even our kicks could break it.

Then an idea pop into my head.

I stepped back,clenched my fist.My eyes glowing,but they felt some what different,but i let it go.I let my canines grow,took a deep breath in.I let the loudest roar i could have ever give out.It echoed threw the mansion,the walls shaking.