Chapter 27

"Who the hell are you?!?! I'm tired of this! why can't you just show yourself?"I screamed as i was again back into in the middle of the dark foggy forest.

He laughed but didn't respond.I sighed and gulped loudly.

"Jalice you really don't have a clue to who i am?"A hand touched a stran of my hair that had fallen to my face and pulled it behind my ear,i flinshed and took a few steps back.

A pare of some what familiar arms wrapped around me.They closed over my arms,squeezing me.Making it hard to even be able to breath.

"Would you like to meet my new partner in crime? He has helped me so much,really.Thats a good thing,I was planning on killing him like the rest"His yellow bitter eyes glowed at me from the front.I kept trying to wiggle myself out of the strong pair of arms,that some how seemed soothing but gave me an un easy feeling.

"I don't understand,why do you want to kill me?!"

A hand went to my neck,claws extending and piercing me skin."You are so damn naïve My sweet Jalice."he sighed as he let me go."I knew there was going to be a consequence to what I did in the past,an it's a pain in the ass"He mumbled to himself.

"Oh look Mr.Creeper can rhyme!" I giggled with no hummer,I rolled my eyes and kept trying to kick my way out of who ever was holding me.

A slap to my right cheek had me spitting blood by how much force he used.A growl from my holder send chills down my spine.

"Shut it lover boy!" My holder silenced after the command Mr.Creeper had given him.

"Look bitch,I just came here to warn you.I have another Alpha on my side,which just adds to the millions of people who are with me.Watch your back dear Jalice,and I mean it this time"

My vision started to become blurry,the arms around me tighten when a cold hand squeezed my face making lips pop out like a fish face.

"Another thing,you can't trust everyone.Now don't hurt yourself thinking about it,bye bye"

*****

I sat up straight as his cold bitter voice left my head.A tear slid down my cheek,why? Why was he doing this?!

I looked next to me to Derek,his arm around my waist.I felt full down there...I smirked,i have never felt this bold before!

The dream forgotten I crawled on top of him,him still inside of me.My legs were on either side of his waist,I grabbed his shaft,and lifted myself up till only his tip was inside of me.Then i slowly went up and down on his half hard dick.

I heard him moan and rub his yes."Jalice i thought this was a dream"He smirked as he sat up making himself go deeper into me,making me let out a loud moan.He kissed me hard,"So much better then a dream"He whispered agaisnt my lips,he grabbed my hips roughly,he bucked his hips slamming into me.

Round 2 just begon......

*****

I fell next to Derek,our sweaty body's molded together as we tried to catch our breath.

"We have to head back Derek"I whispered as I kissed his cheek,then his lips.It was supposed to be a peck,but he held me tight against,his hands on either side of my face.Holding me in place,our puffy swollen lips moving together in sync.

He groaned and shakes his head no."Can't I spend another few minutes with the woman I love instead of trying to lead a pack just for a sec?"

"Who is this woman you love?"I giggled and pulled back,biting my lip.His eyes trailed down towards my lips as he groaned.