Past 24

"What the hell are you doing here Arnab?" I asked him, shocked at the revelation that he was too training to be an agent and I never ever even got a breath of it.

"And Sana? She too is a agent?" Avni asked right after me. She was also shocked. To think that the slutty couple were actually secret agents.

We were, then, already changed and was standing in the training hall. There was no supervisor, so everyone was getting introduced to everyone. 

"Yes, we both are training to be agents." Sana said standing beside Arnab who placed a hand around her waist. 

"Talk of the devil and the devil is here." Arnab teased Sana, kissing her on the side of her lips.

"Guys!! Get a room." Avni said diverting her eyes from them. She seemed to digest the revelation rather quickly.

"What? It was just a light kiss." Arnab chuckled at Avni's reaction.

" Arnab chuckled at Avni's reaction

"Ya.. whatever. Anyway, meet Karan and Naina. They are our room mates and quite good friends." Avni pointed towards them. They exchanged greetings and shook hands. Strange, Arnab didn't jump up and gave a monkey hug. He is becoming civilized.

"So, you two are a thing?" Arnab asked eyeing Karan and Naina.

"Uh? No.... No." Both of them answered at the same time. 

"They will be a 'thing' soon." Avni teased forming imaginary inverted comma in the air with her fingers. Karan and Naina looked away blushing deep red. They would make a good couple. When did I become a love guru?

"So.. You are like our seniors?" I asked.  But before Arnab could answer Mr. Singh entered and bought us to attention.

"Enough with the intros. You can know each other's life history when you return to your accommodation. Now, we need to start our training." We again resumed our earlier positions, standing in rows with the addition of Arnab and Naina by our side.

"Now, lay down on the ground. That is to adjust your spaces. You won't be too close enough during exercising. Make sure that no one collides with one another." There rose a shuffling sound as every one tried to lay down on the ground. Sometimes even falling over another. After some more of chaos and Mr. Singh's scoldings, we marked our places and stood up!

"You all are acting like kids!" Mr. Singh said annoyed. " So, above the training. The first set of exercise would be push-ups. We would do six different types of push ups at a row with about 20 seconds break in between each." What the f*ck? S.I.X exercises? That too without break? 20 seconds can't be called a break. Are they trying to convert us into Salman Khan?

 Are they trying to convert us into Salman Khan?