Prologue

1st June 2013

Drew Nicholson, 24, was spotted last night, around eight o'clock, with two girls on each of his arms and a drink in his hand. The four girls, pictured on the right, apparently reduced to two as one girl claims, "Drew told Jessie and I that we weren't pretty enough to be seen with! He took those other two to the bedroom..." We can easily guess what activity this infamous player took part in!

-'-'-'-

8th June 2013

We, the number one gossip magazine, managed to receive an exclusive interview with bad boy, Drew Nicholson! Our, supposed, top-class interviewer, Louise Michelin, was on the case but not for long! Here is the transcribed interview!

 Louise: HI! It is such an honour to have you here today!

Drew: Nah, babe, it's an honour for me to have a beautiful interviewer like yourself.

Louise: Thanks, Drew! Anyway, let's get down to business! I'm going to ask a question that every girl wants to know... Are you single?

Drew: It depends on whether you're single or not, Louise. Are you?

Louise: Yes.

Drew: I'm 100% single, Lou. How about you turn off the recorder and we can have some fun?

Louise: Um... what type of fun?

Drew: The type that I know that you want to have...

Louise: Um...

The recording ends right there but it's easy enough to guess what happens next. For the people who want to know, Louise was fired later on that day.

 -'-'-'-

15th June 2013

Drew Nicholson, 24, manages to seduce the up and coming Russian model Ekaterina Petrova, age 24. The model known for her ice cold heart was at the well-known club where she was spotted by Nicholson. The two were later seen leaving the club together.

 -'-'-'-

22nd June 2013

Are you Drew Nicholson's ideal woman? Take this test and see!

-/-/-/-/-/-

(A/N): So this is the first book that I'm publishing on wattpad (under this account)! This prologue is basically so you can get an idea about the kind of person that the main character, Drew Nicholson, is. I have also published chapter 1. 

I have dedicated this chapter to IrumB as she designed the cover with me (she chose the picture and the font style and colour of the title). 

- Seraphina Love