Chapter 4

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Dean Walker

Jessica left my room hurriedly. I could easily see her cheeks turn to shades of red.

Man, that kiss was something. Something that I'd never felt before when I kissed other girls. Hell, I didn't even feel this something when I'd kissed the girl who I thought was the love of my life.

From the moment I saw her standing near the window, I'd been controlling myself. She looked so beautiful in the white and blue knee length dress, Marissa had done good job. The way the dress hugged all her curves, the way her brown hair were all over her shoulder and down to her waist, and those hazel eyes could make any guy get lost in them. I just controlled myself.

But what surprised as well as shocked me more was she was on my mind even when I was at work, I wasn't the one to easily get distracted. After a long time I came home before ten PM. Damn, this thing has never happened to me before.

It had been more than a year since I've had any girl by my side. Of course I knew to compliment a beauty when I saw one but no girl had occupied my head, no girl had made me want to spend time with them. At that time only the sex mattered for me.

When she came to my room I couldn't hold back anymore. I kissed her slowly and carefully. I was sure she had not kissed anyone till now, her kiss told it all.

For a second I was shocked when I realized that she'd just lost her first kiss to me, she was so beautiful but nobody noticed her? That was hard to believe.

I waited for her to push me away but when she didn't I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. Her lips were soft as butter making me want to sink my teeth in them, the only thing that held me back from doing it was I didn't want to scare her. Our lips moved in sync. Even though she lacked in kissing she still kissed me back. I thought of deepening the kiss and exploring her hot mouth but I resisted.

I did feel bad for a mini second because I took her first kiss which she had not expected but I was sure she liked it. She didn't even push me back instead her hands were on me and kissing me.

She was something. She was different. Nobody had ever caught my attention like her in such a short period of time. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her cheeks, her hair, her body, I'd love to kiss all parts of her body one day. She was innocent, beautiful and hot too.

And one thing, I loved the way she perfectly fit in my arms.

But I didn't do love. I'd had enough of it. The reason I was cold and arrogant was because of this stupid love. And that was what love did to you, at least that was what it did to me.

I was only attracted to Jessica, that was it. I had to be in control. She was innocent, I couldn't do what I did with others to her. I couldn't kiss her without no reason and most importantly I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable around me.

Walking into my office room I signed looking at the stakes of the files and my laptop. Talking about work, I fired Marissa today. She had been trying things on me. I thought eventually she would get over with it since I never gave her any attention nor played along. But today she crossed all the lines. She tried to come and kiss me after the last meeting I had today in the evening.

Even if she wasn't working for me, I would never show interest in her. I didn't like her behavior. I'd had enough of her, I'd been waiting for an opportunity, even a small one. So I took the chance and fired her.