Chapter 10

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

I woke up feeling something heavy wrapped around my waist and tangled legs. It was Dean sleeping peacefully beside me. His one arm was clutching my waist while the other one was below my head acting like a pillow.

Without my realization my hand moved up to his face and caressed his cheek. He didn't stir any bit, he was in deep sleep. His face wasn't hard like it usually was, he slept as if he had no worries in the world, completely relaxed.

Yesterday seeing him extremely happy at the party, made me happy. His hard work definitely paid off, the smile on his face was enough to ensure it. On the other hand, I liked being in his arms. I felt safe and as if I was really his girlfriend.

It was our last day in Paris today. I didn't want to say goodbye to this place do soon, but everything has to come to an end. I don't know what we'll be doing today, if not any work then I hope a tour around the city. It'd be fun.

I carefully untangled myself from him to go to the bathroom. When I came out after shower with a towel wrapped around my body, he was still sleeping. Trying to be as silent as I could I took my clothes and went back to the bathroom.

Dean was not in the bed anymore, when I came out. I went out of the room to check him but wasn't there, he must have gone to his room. I sat watching the TV and going through my phone. I realized I never made any call from this phone, I didn't even have anybody to talk to. The only purpose I used it was for some notes to write, reminders, alarm and play games. Thinking it won't be needed any time soon, I put it on the table.

Just then, he came out of his room dressed casually. I had not seen him in casual wear before-may be once or twice, which was rare, but now that I saw, good Lord help me not to gawk at him every second, please. He looked totally sexy in black jeans and white shirt which was matched with a pair of black Vans. His hair was set neatly. He was so, so handsome to look at, I could spend eternity staring at him.

"Morning." he joyfully said.

I was still gawking at him. Not having a proper control over myself, my mouth opened to speak, "Good morning. What are we doing today? It is our last day here, do you have to meet anybody? Any meeting? But I think your schedule is clear for today. So maybe something else you want to do? Wait, should I make you some coffee, first? Yeah I think I should get you a cup of-" I started rambling, but stopped when realized.

What am I doing? I need to stop this.

The room filled with loud laugh. His laugh was husky and sexy.

"You okay?" he laugh died momentarily.

"Yes, all fine." I would be if you didn't have such strong effect on me.

"As you say. Anyway, today we don't have any meeting, all we gotta do is relax and leave in the evening." like seriously we were gonna just relax? C'mon unlike you I don't get the chance everyday to come to Paris. I so badly wanted to throw those words out of my mouth but I demolished them.

"Oh, okay." it kinda broke my heart at the thought of staying in the room and doing absolutely nothing. There goes my excitement for nothing. I turned around to head back to the room when his voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked. He seemed surprised by my action, he had this question mark on his face.

"You said we have nothing to do so I thought I'll go back to the room and relax." I emphasized on the last word.